What's new

Characters with the most rigid execution requirements?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
compared to KOF and some characters in GG, no character from MK or IGAU has tough execution. Even marvel puts MK and IGAU to shame in execution

Eddie from GG imo is prolly the heaviest execution character there is, you literally control 2 characters at once with negative edge.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i suppose the just frame deserves honorable mention

This is for those of you who don't know, is why sindel is high execution
go to 2:17
who is this broly guy ?? is it someone who changed their gamer tag ?? hes really good haha

haketh

Noob
Aren't like the korean and few japanese the only guys who can consistently pull of that electric wind godfist with mishimas?
Hell no EWGF isn't really that hard, just take a bit to get muscle memory down then it's easy as hell plus Mishimas are good & easy even without EWGF. Players all over have EWGF down pat.

compared to KOF
Who the hell in KOF is hard? Execution in the game is pretty easy for the most part.

On this topic I'd probably say characters like MVC2 Dhalsim, Spiral, & Strider are up there. Magneto actually isn't that tough, ROM is really only hard on PS3 due to unintentional changes.

Hell no EWGF isn't really that hard, just take a bit to get muscle memory down then it's easy as hell plus Mishimas are good & easy even without EWGF. Players all over have EWGF down pat.

Who the hell in KOF is hard? Execution in the game is pretty easy for the most part.

On this topic I'd probably say characters like MVC2 Dhalsim, Spiral, & Strider are up there. Magneto actually isn't that tough, ROM is really only hard on PS3 due to unintentional changes.
consistently? mid match?

Before i put him on the backburner for martian, i had an idea with zod where you could do full screen trait mixups, while shooting instant airs and mixing in instant ground lasers or cancel into grab...

if you had perfect instant airs (or with just a regular ground zod ball) you can hit them with a weak ground laser and it will combo into the balls... you could also force people to eat chip from instant airs which do 1% more than regular balls.

Max level zod is 2nd best char in injustice imo

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

movement in KOF is hard to execute correctly 100% imo

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I am not sure if they intentionally put in just frames, but doing that on purpose would really piss me off...
Yes they did in SC4 when a character does a just frame move they glow white and it even says in the move list that some moves are just frames. With Setsuka that is basically her design as half her best moves were just frames. Also if I remember correctly her best poke was a just frame attack and that was a pain in the ass to consistently do. I would've played a brain dead character like Mitsurugi but she just looked so danm cool.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i suppose the just frame deserves honorable mention

This is for those of you who don't know, is why sindel is high execution
go to 2:17
Her game is so hard to into works too, so i gotta say she may be even harder to play in comparison with Skarlet.

After seen this video, it raised my will to play some high level MK9 with her too.