What's new

Characters that can combo from a Ground uppercut - Combo Video

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Kind of funny thing i noticed when watching Pain's kitana combo vid that many other character
can actually continue a combo from a regular uppercut. Corner only

enjoy.

Sindel can also hit a D3 after an uppercut but cant do anything else from it

kratos can hit with d1 and continue with about no meter %35 of it but it is nearly impossible to hit ground opponent with 20f uppercut

shang's uppercut is godlike :)

he can d1 into combo (haven't tried anything else) after an uppercut (not backwards or dashed in or anything, just a normal uppercut) in the corner, and after a backwards uppercut midscreen mid combo via gskulls

his corner dash-uppercut combos are really awesome as well

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
shang's uppercut is godlike :)

he can d1 into combo (haven't tried anything else) after an uppercut (not backwards or dashed in or anything, just a normal uppercut) in the corner, after a backwards uppercut mid combo via gskulls

his corner dash-uppercut combos are really awesome as well
yeah itss crazy how little recovery is in that :O

mighty_honour_korea

HYO-OO *nut punch*
It wouldn't surprise me to learn every character in the game is capable of some kind of uppercut combo. Cage, for example, can combo off of an uppercut that's timed perfectly as someone tries to jump over you from close range. Unfortunately, every time it has happened my opponent broke, so I have no idea what the max damage off of it is. All I know is you can connect it to a F3 from midscreen.

It was online too, which I know doesn't guarantee it'll work offline.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Smoke can reset you (> 100% damage) from a single uppercut starter in the corner like you have done - just wanted to throw that out there. Really dig that double uppercut Ermac combo too!

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
It wouldn't surprise me to learn every character in the game is capable of some kind of uppercut combo. Cage, for example, can combo off of an uppercut that's timed perfectly as someone tries to jump over you from close range. Unfortunately, every time it has happened my opponent broke, so I have no idea what the max damage off of it is. All I know is you can connect it to a F3 from midscreen.

It was online too, which I know doesn't guarantee it'll work offline.

i knew this yeh, i've hit cage crossover uppercut into f3 nutpunch couple of times online

It's pretty hard to pull this off in a match, but still nice vid

thanks, the harder ones are definetly the d3 chars. Shang,kitana,ermac has the easiest ones