What's new

Character Specific Combos

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I've finally finished my weeklong grind of towers and nonsense. I'm ready to sit down and lab. I was wondering if there are any funky hurtboxes in this game. Like tiny female characters, or big bodies with stubby legs. Things that can alter combos and setups. We already know Johnny and Liu have tiny crouch animations that let them low profile things they shouldn't.

When I'm working on characters, I like to make sure what imdoing works on most, if not all of the cast.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah, female characters go further away if you jump 2 or 3 them, and they fall down quicker which makes a character like Cassie even harder to play with. She already has very tight links so against female characters you definitely need to change combos which is annoying AF.

Nothing as fun as watching combo vids and then wondering why you cant do them and getting frustrated just to find out its because that combo only works on bigger characters, but not on smaller ones.

One combo for Geras only works on like 5 fighters and doesnt work on the rest of the roster.