What's new

Character Comparison:

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Injustice may have less violence and no fatalities but it screams Mortal Kombat!! That by no means is a bad thing. Just wanted to start a thread pre-release and hopefully watch it grow through release on DC character comparisons to Mortal Kombatants... Theory Fighting where NRS drew inspiration from (if at all).
I don't think there is a definite answer, but will be fun to bat around.. And also, IF heavy comparison can be drawn, may help newer people pick a character they can be comfortable with.. If they are MK fans..
Obvious starters...

-Batman/Scorpion: the grapple hook, the Batarang toss, leg slide/sweep..
-Flash/Kabal: Speed, bloody speed..
-Killer Frost/Sub-Zero: freeze moves, Ice spikes..
-Shazam/Raiden: seems to have moves and properties of the thunder god.
-Ares/Smoke: teleport shenanigans and projectile.
Have at it!!

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Injustice may have less violence and no fatalities but it screams Mortal Kombat!! That by no means is a bad thing. Just wanted to start a thread pre-release and hopefully watch it grow through release on DC character comparisons to Mortal Kombatants... Theory Fighting where NRS drew inspiration from (if at all).
I don't think there is a definite answer, but will be fun to bat around.. And also, IF heavy comparison can be drawn, may help newer people pick a character they can be comfortable with.. If they are MK fans..
Obvious starters...

-Batman/Scorpion: the grapple hook, the Batarang toss, leg slide/sweep..
-Flash/Kabal: Speed, bloody speed..
-Killer Frost/Sub-Zero: freeze moves, Ice spikes..
-Shazam/Raiden: seems to have moves and properties of the thunder god.
-Ares/Smoke: teleport shenanigans and projectile.
Have at it!!
I totally agree with the Shazam/Raiden similarities. He is the character I am gravitating towards right now. He has a lightning bolt projectile, a torpedo-like forward dashing move, two Teleports, and his throw involves a lightning strike. Plus, I kinda of like his story.

Also, here is another pair I noticed: Killer Frost/Sub-Zero (and Frost). Freeze move, that's all I got so far. lol