What's new

Character choice ...

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm a kitana, scorpion, ermac MK9 player and I've been struggling to find someone that I like on Injustice.

For the type of players that they are, what would you suggest? I've mainly been playing with Shazam, Flash and Deathstroke.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Killer Frost.

She is like Kitana in that she excels at controlling space and the footsies game. The slide dominates the space in front of her, allowing for her to control the pace of the match.

Then she has a Scorpion like 50/50 and vortex. Except it's better because it's safer.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Killer Frost.

She is like Kitana in that she excels at controlling space and the footsies game. The slide dominates the space in front of her, allowing for her to control the pace of the match.

Then she has a Scorpion like 50/50 and vortex. Except it's better because it's safer.
Who would you recommend as a second?

BTW, you're a monster with Kitana ;) I learnt a lot from watching your matches.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Who would you recommend as a second?

BTW, you're a monster with Kitana ;) I learnt a lot from watching your matches.

thanks.

Personally, my second character is Catwoman. She isn't really like Kitana but I think she looks cool and is fun.

If you want a character like Ermac try Green Lantern or Raven. They're like better versions of Ermac. Both have moves similar to his lift.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
thanks.

Personally, my second character is Catwoman. She isn't really like Kitana but I think she looks cool and is fun.

If you want a character like Ermac try Green Lantern or Raven. They're like better versions of Ermac. Both have moves similar to his lift.
Thanks ... will check them out this evening.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Scorpion and Kitana? Dude play Killer Frost. Her Projectile reminds me of Kitana's a ton and she's a vortex machine. Seriously...pick her. If not her and you miss Ermac then go and make a back pocket Green Lantern or Raven, but seriously pick up Killer Frost if those were your mains.