What's new

Question Changes to Shazam forum?

SZSR

Noob
Hey guys, i've been watching the Shazam forums for a little bit now that Chef has left the team and since this forum is for you guys in the first place I was wondering if you had some suggestions for the sub-forum.

If you're pleased with the way things are being run, well, give me a shout.

Shawi

Noob
lol sack Shazam, he's crap and will always remain crap. What do you mean by the sub-forum anyway?

I probably wasn't being specific, but like like things you want to see different in THIS sub-forum. The Shazam forum.

Not a Forum for Shazam Buffs.
This is something I would like for the black Adam. forum, but it kind of applies to every character forum I guess:
If you could start gathering some matchup discussion and strategy to add to the matchup discussion thread it would be cool. I know people are saying stuff like "it's too early to talk and write matchup numbers" and shit, but the game is almost 4 months old and you should be able to tell by now who is a tough matchup. IMO you can't get better if you don't grind out some stats on bad matchups lol

SaJa

FH_FenriR
What about Phase3's "Fight like a child" Shazam guide? Do you feel there's anything missing there that I could possibly add?

It's actually not that bad. I think it's missing the BnBs. I don't like the combo thread coz, as always, you have thousand of combos so you can't know what is truly his BnB in what situation.

Shawi

Noob
It's actually not that bad. I think it's missing the BnBs. I don't like the combo thread coz, as always, you have thousand of combos so you can't know what is truly his BnB in what situation.
You couldn't have such a combo thread because each person decides on their own bnb, based upon your level of execution and what you want out of the combo i.e. max damage, guaranteed damage, hard knockdown etc. They are all in the combo thread by potato so just go through and choose those you like.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You couldn't have such a combo thread because each person decides on their own bnb, based upon your level of execution and what you want out of the combo i.e. max damage, guaranteed damage, hard knockdown etc. They are all in the combo thread by potato so just go through and choose those you like.

I always make a difference between BnBs and rdm combos. ^^

BnBs are the best combo in term of damages/executions with an obvious starter.

I wouldn't say b1, 2, d1, command grab is a BnB for Lobo.

Shawi

Noob
I always make a difference between BnBs and rdm combos. ^^

BnBs are the best combo in term of damages/executions with an obvious starter.

I wouldn't say b1, 2, d1, command grab is a BnB for Lobo.
lol thats dumb, why not? is b1 2 d1 too difficult to do for you?

Shawi

Noob
lol give daigo umehara 5 minutes with this game and he'll pull it off every time without fail. For him it'd be a bnb - go practice my friend. Oh and if you dont know daigo, go look up Evo Moment 37.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
lol give daigo umehara 5 minutes with this game and he'll pull it off every time without fail. For him it'd be a bnb - go practice my friend. Oh and if you dont know daigo, go look up Evo Moment 37.

Wow, so you picking up one guy to actually generalized ? Dude if you don't know what I mean by "BnB" I can't help you. End of story.

If you are asking me Flash's BnB I may tell you the easy one, the hardest one that can be done consistently and this for each starters.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
BNBs ARE DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, blimin' hek!

BnBs are different for different characters. It's always more or less the same for different people. Some are useless to know because you have better damages, some are not good to do consistently because of the execution.

Reptile, Scorpion, subzero didn't have like thounsands of BnBs dude. lol

But since you seem to not understand me, I would write HIS MAIN BNBS. Happy ?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Am i the only one who thinks Shazams good?

dont give him any major buffs make his sweep -9, ehhh i dont know

if there was a big bffw hich i dont think he needs, it would be to amke 22 like -5, that way its up to the Shazam player to decide whether to go for the 50/50 throw

but he doesn't need that just small frames here and there, buff the damage by an extra 2% nothing major

Shawi

Noob
BnBs are different for different characters. It's always more or less the same for different people. Some are useless to know because you have better damages, some are not good to do consistently because of the execution.

Reptile, Scorpion, subzero didn't have like thounsands of BnBs dude. lol

But since you seem to not understand me, I would write HIS MAIN BNBS. Happy ?
no sorry. I can't execute HMmb b3 ji3 f223 HM. MY BNB is HMmbxxji3 ji2 f22 HM. I can do it more consistently and it just suits me better. Which is his MAIN bnb? There is no MAIN bnb - it depends on YOU! I'm not going to say any more on the matter, this is pathetic.

SZSR

Noob
Okay, I'll try to sort out through the two combo threads we have and see what I can add to Phase3's guide.

FireBreather Yeah the thread title is misleading, sorry. I think he's mostly fine as a character, I'm talking about what we can change to the sub-forum.

As said there's no specific BnB, al least for this character. After a plain MB HM you can choose to do B3 J3 F223 HM for max damage, or B3 J3 2 AC for hard knockdown and positioning, or B3 J3 D3 for hard knockdown and cross up.