What's new

Chances of the NYCC build being at NEC13?

What are the chances? Not many big gaming events/expos until next year and NEC is looking to have a huge MK turnout with players coming from all over the country and some international competition. Not to mention the already huge population of fighting game fans who will be at NEC who would also love to get their hands on it.

redeyes

Button Masher
If it didn't show up at MLG Dallas, Its not showing up for NEC.
that may not be the case dallas had 3 FGs
where NEC is having almost every MK and they have capcom games KOF skullgirls P4 etc.

is it likely? no but hey there is hope.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
What are the chances? Not many big gaming events/expos until next year and NEC is looking to have a huge MK turnout with players coming from all over the country and some international competition. Not to mention the already huge population of fighting game fans who will be at NEC who would also love to get their hands on it.
Unless WB's marketing mgr gets back to Big E and myself soon... this is a no.

Yes, we have already reached out to WB about two things... haven't heard back yet but they're probably crazy busy with Injustice.

Unless WB's marketing mgr gets back to Big E and myself soon... this is a no.

Yes, we have already reached out to WB about two things... haven't heard back yet but they're probably crazy busy with Injustice.

I noticed a few days ago Ninjaboy66 mentioned on his twitter that NRS hadn't finalized their schedule for 2013. You guys should try again for WinterBrawl.