What's new

CFAS Weeklies (Northern Virginia Casuals)

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy

Casual fighting game sessions are hosted every Wednesday from 7pm to 11pm at Comics and Gaming in Gainesville, VA

Gainesville, Virginia, 20155

Hottest Games:
Marvel
Injustice
AE

All players are welcome to bring their own setups for any game they'd like to play.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Cool, I thought when you said the next monthly isn't sure yet that you stopped weeklies also. I'll try to make it out next week.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
We also have been doing an Injustice ranking system similar to what they do in the Atlanta scene (http://testyourmight.com/threads/official-atlanta-injustice-ranking-seeding-system-recommended-to-all-scenes.34005/)
We use a FT3 format instead of FT5.

I will keep track of the challenges in this thread as well.

Week 6 Rankings
1. Astronout
2. MVA
3. FlipinFlava
4. Smokemaster
5. Lith
6. Korpse
7. Kandehbar
8. Solrac
9. Lulzlou
10. The Spore

CFAS week 6 challenge summary:

#5 Lith (Green Lantern) challenges #4 FlipinFlava (Sinestro); loses 2-3
Witness (Flash) challenges #10 Lulzlou (Nightwing); loses 1-3
The Spore (Hawk Girl) challenges #10 Lulzlou (Wonder Woman); loses 2-3
#3 Smokemaster (Shazam) challenges #2 MVA (Batgirl); loses 2-3
#9 Korpse (Deathstroke) challenges #7 Solrac (Flash); Skunks 3-0. Korpse becomes #7, Solrac becomes #9
#4 FlipinFlava (Harley Quinn) challenges #3 Smokemaster (Shazam); wins 3-1. FlipinFlava becomes #3
#2 MVA (Batgirl) challenges #1 Astronout (Catwoman); wins 3-1, MVA moves up to #1
#2 Astronout (Catwoman) challenges #1 MVA (Batgirl,Doomsday); wins 3-1, Astronout becomes #1
BD Mao is removed from rankings, all below move up one spot; The Spore is made gatekeeper.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
Cool, I thought when you said the next monthly isn't sure yet that you stopped weeklies also. I'll try to make it out next week.
Ah, sorry for the miscommunication. I was wondering why we haven't been seeing you. But anyway, yeah we're still running every week and going strong.