What's new

CEO: Calm Before the Storm, Orlando, FL 4/23- SSF4/MvC3/MK9+Live Stream

CEO Calm Before the Storm, Orlando, FL 4/23 SSF4/MvC3/MK9 And Live Stream Provided by IPW Deuce

The Road to CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships continues with Calm Before the Storm

Pre Register your Name Here

See Who has Signed up

WHEN:Saturday April 23rd. Doors open at Noon Tournament Must be finished before 10pm
WHERE:A Comic Shop
114 South Semoran Blvd # 6
Winter Park, FL 32792-4433
(407) 332-9636
Venue Fee: $10 and Each Game Entry is $10 with a 60/30/10 Payout unless over 64 players enter a game then it goes to 60/20/10/5/5
Doors Open at 11 am for Setup and Registration with First tournament starting at 1 pm. Order determined depending on which game gets most signups

Super Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Starts at
- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination
- Winner keeps same character, Loser May pick a different character
- Winner may change Ultra but must choose before Opponent picks their Ultra.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Xbox 360

- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals
- Double Elimination
- Winner keep same team and assists/assist order
- Loser may change Team/Assists
-DLC Characters Jill and Shuma Will be available

Mortal Kombat 9 PS3
- 1 vs 1 Mode
- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals
- Double Elimination
- Please know your fatalities to give the stream a good show :)

If you have any questions or comments you can either post here or email me directly at [email protected].

Some Things to Note:

This Venue has Enough room for 12+ Setups so let me know if you can help provide a System.
There will be snacks and drinks sold inside the shop but there are a few nearby restaurants such as Chili's Taco, Bell, Chinese food and such.

Mortal Kombat will only be 4 days old for this tournament and will be Held on PS3 unlike Super and Marvel which are on Xbox 360.

Because it's a new tournament I will not Ban Kratos, however he will most likely be banned at CEO 2011 according to National MK Rules to be announced during release.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wanted to say thank you for all of the TYM love you guys have given us on ceogaming.org and wanted to let you know that we added you to our "Network" tab. Fyi.

Wanted to say thank you for all of the TYM love you guys have given us on ceogaming.org and wanted to let you know that we added you to our "Network" tab. Fyi.
You guys are very welcome. Soon I'll have a nice network link setup as well to follow suit. Here's hoping to MK9 making a big comeback for the series.

PS I am the entire Ceogaming.org Team for the record lol.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You guys are very welcome. Soon I'll have a nice network link setup as well to follow suit. Here's hoping to MK9 making a big comeback for the series.

PS I am the entire Ceogaming.org Team for the record lol.
Good to know.

We are also working on getting a weekly "Network News" going - I'll send you a PM about it.