What's new

Question Catwoman's Low Evade

So I've been playing Catwoman for a while now and everything is working out well except for one thing: the low evade. When I put in the input for the low evade, it comes out as the high evade. I was wondering if the low evade only comes out when there is something to evade or am I just inputting the move wrong?

When you do a low Evade successfully you should see Catwomen jump up slightly while raising both feet, this move when done MK style can be a pain to nail 100%. I find it easiest to input down then when I hit back + 2 just keep sliding from back straight to up Street Fighter style (don't actually lift finger). Seems quicker to me as I don't lift pressure up more than I have to and works 95% of time.

Edit: To clarify I meant while using Mk inputs still do it like SF style mostly. Press down then when you hit back + 2 slide from there. It actually reads almost every time while lifting your finger to press up does not, least for me.

SLy

Noob
Using MK Inputs its gonna be a little harder to do because the timing is weird. Streetfighter inputs makes it a half circle going up..

But about this Low Evade. I know it can evade strings ending or starting low but the practicality of pulling it off seems farfetched at the moment..

Yea I'm still having a problem with this as well... I will use the advice given by Leviathan925 after work and try it out... I think it will definitely be useful for punishing and not taking chip... There is a very useful thread about it in the forums