What's new

Strategy Catwoman Weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyes

Button Masher
can a mod close this?

you dont need 1 thread for CW just make a MU thread for DS and list everyone and how to fight them..

can a mod close this?

you dont need 1 thread for CW just make a MU thread for DS and list everyone and how to fight them..
I figured certain characters are going to be very problematic for Deathstroke and they should get there own section due to the complexity of their move set dynamics.

I figured certain characters are going to be very problematic for Deathstroke and they should get there own section due to the complexity of their move set dynamics.
How about this:
We can just fit these character-specific discussions into the Deathstroke General Matchup Discussion thread, but if certain characters are problematic for Deathstroke and have enough discussion around them to necessitate the creation of individual threads, we can do that. Does that sound good? =)

How about this:
We can just fit these character-specific discussions into the Deathstroke General Matchup Discussion thread, but if certain characters are problematic for Deathstroke and have enough discussion around them to necessitate the creation of individual threads, we can do that. Does that sound good? =)
I guess :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Since everyone's in agreement, I'll lock this for now. To be continued in case of a Matchup Emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.