What's new

Tech Catwoman new techs+mix ups

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I play cat 2 hours only and i think i found something new, because i didn't see something like that in other catwoman videos. There are many options with 1,F+2. SO enjoy and comment

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I am so picking up the Cat she just has so many cool flashy options to use

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
but she's b,f2 mb isn't safe like reptile ex dash, and i hate her trait because this combo is breakable, has no armor, and has damage reduce , so i just don't understand this shit trait and especially some times u got full train when ennemi got already 20% of health. SO shit combo but has only style

TheSpore

I spent a good while with the crazy Cat lady last night and I found that she has more mobility than most the characters in the game. I finally experienced the feared DS spam and damn, ;ets just say I ruined that guys day. This is all before I really sat down to understand her I was just trying to get a feel for her.

One thing great about her thogh is her B3 if you MB it it can really anger zoners and it can throw some folks off

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
her B3 is correct but in same style nightwing B3 is godlike and nightwing is already god tier with his zonning and very safe D1, i can't wait the patch , the game got many imbalanced withouth anylogic bugs

TheSpore

her B3 is correct but in same style nightwing B3 is godlike and nightwing is already god tier with his zonning and very safe D1, i can't wait the patch , the game got many imbalanced withouth anylogic bugs
Well I don't know too much about NW yet I used a couple times and I liked the way he plays. I will agree I think there are some balance issues that mey need fixing, but I found much worse in MK. As for the DS spam everyone raging about I don't see why so many griped he really wasn't that bad to deal with, his sword flip gave me more problems than his zoning did.

TheSpore

yeah DS is imbalanced in short distance too
I didn't understand why everyone was so upset with the character, CW has no actual zoning tools not even her whip which has a mid screen range, but it still can't be used as a zoning tool, she has nothing, but good ol' fashion get in and clobber the basterd.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
yeah i confirm , CW got only style, all attacks unsafe and hard to open oponents , i am sure she will be my main like reptile in mk cause there are very similars but atm i don't want play a low tier character vs gods only online like DS, NW

TheSpore

yeah i confirm , CW got only style, all attacks unsafe and hard to open oponents , i am sure she will be my main like reptile in mk cause there are very similars but atm i don't want play a low tier character vs gods only online like DS, NW
Her 112 is fast enough to punish and since almost every single move she has is connectable, as soon as she connects the 112 she is able to do a huge combo off of it, depending on if the opponent is in the air you cancel into a cat claw, on ground cat dash and from their its up to you what to do next. IMO she is an extremely versitale character, you just gotta control the space

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
yeah but i have no fun to play with a useless trait and because really useless trait because u got the full trait when guy got only 10/20 % of life

TheSpore

yeah but i have no fun to play with a useless trait and because really useless trait because u got the full trait when guy got only 10/20 % of life
True, but her trait is useful IMO, it works best as a the final hit you need to finish the job when the opponent is on the end of their life bar, which is also where her super comes in handy. Typically I find myself relying on her trait more for that situation, becaus eI end using alot of meter with her.