What's new

Tech Catwoman : Injustice Gods among us : 50% - 56% Damage 1MB Second Cat Dash

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

Cat woman Second Cat dash MB take more damage then the 1st cat dash connecting to the second cat dash meter burn combo. If you connect both the 1st cat dash into the second MB Cat dash you will get less when Finishing a Combo, but if you don't connect the first Cat dash but connect the second MB Cat dash. You will get more Damage when finishing your combo. This is the formula I made for Cat Woman.

Plus in my 1st video I made Injustice Gods Among us: Cat woman Combo Compilation. You can see I did 60% and 65% damage with Cat Woman by just connecting the second Meter burn Cat dash not the First . If you did connect both of them. you will get less damage.

Discuss.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Cool stuff.
There is less damage scaling since you don't connect with the first Cat Dash, thus more damage at the end of the combo. At least that's my theory.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
i've been trying to find a way to do the whiffed catdash in combo. Thank you. This is amazing!

With environmental bounce I have these:

Jp b12D3, F2 Dash MB whiff, B3, F3, 1 Int Bounce, F3, 1F2: 51%
Jp b12D3, F2 Dash MB whiff, B3, F3, 1 Int Bounce, F3, 12 Trait: 55%

The bounce is inconsistent though.

Ra Helios

i've been trying to find a way to do the whiffed catdash in combo. Thank you. This is amazing!

With environmental bounce I have these:

Jp b12D3, F2 Dash MB whiff, B3, F3, 1 Int Bounce, F3, 1F2: 51%
Jp b12D3, F2 Dash MB whiff, B3, F3, 1 Int Bounce, F3, 12 Trait: 55%

The bounce is inconsistent though.
that pretty good Mayo for environmental. Environmental isn't really my thing but I should practice it just so I can be safe.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Sexy. I'm on my phone and cant load the video...moral of the story is to whiff the first dash?

Ra Helios

Sexy. I'm on my phone and cant load the video...moral of the story is to whiff the first dash?
Don't connect the first cat dash into the second cat dash mb but only connect the 2 cat dash meter burn to get a higher combo.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
This is good stuff Ra Helios

50% 1 bar into a 1F2 hard knockdown opposed to the previous one I was using for 47%. 47% Meterless version as well, opposed to my previous one of 43%.

Easier to hit the double F3 as well.

The only drawback is that these combos require meter to work. The Catwoman community will need to discuss and flesh out which matchups are less meter-dependant than others, as having the option of meter burned catdash is one we always want to have to threaten the opponent.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

PS is the trait usage just to show max damage? I can't say I ever use trait in a combo unless it's going to win the round.

Ra Helios

This is good stuff Ra Helios

50% 1 bar into a 1F2 hard knockdown opposed to the previous one I was using for 47%. 47% Meterless version as well, opposed to my previous one of 43%.

Easier to hit the double F3 as well.

The only drawback is that these combos require meter to work. The Catwoman community will need to discuss and flesh out which matchups are less meter-dependant than others, as having the option of meter burned catdash is one we always want to have to threaten the opponent.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

PS is the trait usage just to show max damage? I can't say I ever use trait in a combo unless it's going to win the round.
Welcome. :)
I always use high damage trait when I play to sure to win the victory and sometimes I JF2 to sure to hit my opponent when zone out but it don't always work for projectile character unless you time it perfect with their projectiles they through at you. My highest meter less is a 50% that is also when i throw them into s obstacles plus my cat claw. J2 or J1 , 3,3,B2, then B3, F3,F2,then use the obstacle button to hit your opponent into it then use F2, 4(CatClaw) 50% meterless :) I hope I helped.

Also you think I should make a video about what to use to pressure your opponent with Cat woman and what not to use. Do you think this will help out the community.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Also you think I should make a video about what to use to pressure your opponent with Cat woman and what not to use. Do you think this will help out the community.

When I've had some time to process these new combos and such I'll probably be making a similar video to discuss where Catwoman is right now in terms of strategy, combo's, etc. If you'd like to make a video to discuss it as well, the more the merrier, I say.

Ra Helios

This is good stuff ;o Any chance of sharing the inputs on this? Pleaaaaaaaase? :D
I'm not good at giving input outs. So I will have to learn it. But in my new vid I will try to learn it. All you have to do really is learn all her move and mimic what I do lol