What's new

Casuals soon? Chinatown trip?

styroteqe

Space Jockey
Anyone up for some casuals one of these weekends coming up? UMK3, MKII, SSF2THDR, 3s, whatever. Would be cool to meet up somewhere, either an arcade or someone's house/apartment. I could even host at my apartment, but no more than like 5 people before we start getting very friendly, kekeke.

I'd also like to venture out to Chinatown and actually play Street Fighter IV prior to the console release, since I haven't even seen it beyond some gameplay footage on youtube...

Noob
They actually have it in Bayside.

Summoning, Shock... wanna do something out in NJ soon?

I also know that the next Fight Night(not sure if it'll be at Castle Golf or not though), is coming up soon... within the next month or 2.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
Where will it be if not @ CG?

I'd like to get in some casuals before the event, fo sho. Really I have noone to play with except random scrubs on Live, or the odd moment the stars align and you and I actually get to play online.

Noob
Where will it be if not @ CG?

I'd like to get in some casuals before the event, fo sho. Really I have noone to play with except random scrubs on Live, or the odd moment the stars align and you and I actually get to play online.
I think John said he's looking into this place called Michael's... it's an arcade in Oceanside with space in the back for TV's and such. Last time he was there, they had a UMK3 machine, but no Run button. If it's still there we'll talk to him about getting the correct button placement on it.