What's new

Cast the new MK2 movie!

Of course this is all fictional... but anyone from any time period cast the movie

Liu Kang- Jackie Chan
Kung Lao- Bruce Lee
Johnny Cage-Mark Whalberg
Reptile- Edward Norton
Sub Zero- Liam Neeson
Shang Tsung- Tony Jaa
Kitana- Milla Jovovich
Jax- The Rock
Mileena- Michelle Rodriguez
Baraka- Arnold baby!
Scorpion- Christian Bale
Raiden- Dolf Lundgren

I think the Rock as Jax would be fucking bad ass! Reptile was hard.. try to do better!
Also Kung Lao played by Bruce Lee would be pretty epic! I picked Arnold for Baraka because he's just so huge you could throw a mask on him and he would be good for that role. Christian Bale would bring the darkness needed to play scorpion. Liam Neeson would be cool and calm enough for sub zero.
Marky Mark Johnny Cage would be cool because he can talk a lot of shit but he's still a bad ass. Raiden was also hard but I picked dolf because hes so huge

Chuck Norris wouldent make a good cage... He's a badass yea but cage needs to be a cocky fuck and a badass Chuck Norris is way too chill

Chuck Norris will beat the shit out of your Marky Mark. You're the guy who picked a dead guy to play Kung Lao. How are we supposed to bring him back from the dead? He's Bruce Lee not Jesus.

I said from any era. It would take fucking Jesus to get someone to make a movie about Mortal Kombat 2 anyway so get over yourself. Also I'm not denying that chuck norris would kick marky marks ass but in terms of the roll Mark Whalberg would be better

my bad i didn't read anything except for the actors list. I don't understand why you picked Edward Norton to play Reptile... is it cause he played the hulk and they're both green? I can't believe you removed Christopher lambert he should be Raiden forever :( I like Arnold as Baraka though. thatd be funny

actually I could agree with that! Christopher Lambert was a pretty awesome raiden! Yea Reptile was just a shot in the dark... if you can think of someone better be my guest it's a hard one

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Jean-Claude Van Damme as Johnny Cage! After all, we wouldn't have Cage without Jean-Claude in the first place!
Ballbreaker! I'm surprised Van Damme never sued Midway...

The actor who played Bruce Lee in 'Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story' back in 1993 would've been perfect for Liu Kang. He's probably too old now though......... Jason Scott Lee.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Of course this is all fictional... but anyone from any time period cast the movie

Liu Kang- Jackie Chan
Kung Lao- Bruce Lee
Johnny Cage-Mark Whalberg
Reptile- Edward Norton
Sub Zero- Liam Neeson
Shang Tsung- Tony Jaa
Kitana- Milla Jovovich
Jax- The Rock
Mileena- Michelle Rodriguez
Baraka- Arnold baby!
Scorpion- Christian Bale
Raiden- Dolf Lundgren

I think the Rock as Jax would be fucking bad ass! Reptile was hard.. try to do better!
Also Kung Lao played by Bruce Lee would be pretty epic! I picked Arnold for Baraka because he's just so huge you could throw a mask on him and he would be good for that role. Christian Bale would bring the darkness needed to play scorpion. Liam Neeson would be cool and calm enough for sub zero.
Marky Mark Johnny Cage would be cool because he can talk a lot of shit but he's still a bad ass. Raiden was also hard but I picked dolf because hes so huge
I think the following would be perfect...

Liu Kang - Bruce Lee
Kung Lao - Tony Jaa
Johnny Cage - Jean-Claude Van Damme
Sonya - Cynthia Rothrock
Bo Rai Cho - Jackie Chan

As for your actor selections, I think Mich. Rodriguez as Mileena and Milla Jovovich as Kitana are both perfect. Sub Zero, Scorpion and Raiden should ALL be asians btw... I can see Arnold Hamburgerger being Kano (not a good one though) because of the Terminator thing but Trevor Goddard was pure perfection for this character. Same thing goes for Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Shang Tsung.

Liu Kang- Rick Yune
Kung Lao- Cung Le
Johnny Cage-Ryan Reynolds
Reptile- Richard Dorton
Sub Zero- Kevan Ohtsji
Shang Tsung- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
Kitana- Gemma Arterton
Jax- Michael Jai White
Mileena- Samantha Jo
Baraka- Andy Serkis
Scorpion- Ian Anthony Dale
Raiden- Michael Fassbender

Liu kang- Bruce Lee. Kung Lao- David Carradine. Johnny cage- 80s Sasha Mitchell Shang Tsung- James hong Jax- Shaq or Jamie fox lol Kitana- Jessica alba or Kim Kardashian Mileena- Devon Aoki or kourtney Kardashian Baraka- Bolo Yeung Raiden- Jeff Bridges. Shao Kahn - Arnie. Kano- Jason Statham. Sonya-Donna D'errico. And Daniel Pesina as male ninjas cuz that would be cool as fook!