What's new

General/Other - Spec Ops Cassie's Hidden Brutality - The American Way

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Has anyone actually figured out how to do this on purpose yet?

I was playing Kustom Kombat last night with a friend and we had the Brutality modifier on to try to figure this out. I was trying to figure out different ways to do this brutality, and I ended up getting it to work by holding back after the db1 input. Next match, I immediately started with jip,db1, hold back - boom, Brutality. I did that exact same thing 2 or 3 times in a row and it worked. Then the next time, still doing the exact same thing, it didn't work. Then it didn't work again until like 10ish or so tries later, when I just did the normal db1 input and didn't hold anything.

Is this just completely random or what? Does the opponent have to be attempting a certain move, or doing anything specific?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I literally JUST did this right now in ranked and was about to make a thread on it. Good thing I checked the forum first :D.

The guy didn't really know what he was doing, so I was just trying to get 5 American Ways for the Half Day Brutality and did this by accident. I think all you need to do is hit them once with an American Way, which is easy to do in a combo after B12 in the corner.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I literally JUST did this right now in ranked and was about to make a thread on it. Good thing I checked the forum first :D.

The guy didn't really know what he was doing, so I was just trying to get 5 American Ways for the Half Day Brutality and did this by accident. I think all you need to do is hit them once with an American Way, which is easy to do in a combo after B12 in the corner.
I'm not sure if that's the requirement. In my Brutality Kombat matches, I hit my opponent multiple times with the slap, trying to get it to pop, with no luck. And the times that it did, it was immediately at the beginning of the match (jip, American Way). I know the Kustom Kombat forgoes the brutality requirements, but that just makes it even weirder that it only worked about 25% of the time (if that).

Also, your video was amazing timing. Bitch slap right from a teleport... Just perfect, lol.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I'm not sure if that's the requirement. In my Brutality Kombat matches, I hit my opponent multiple times with the slap, trying to get it to pop, with no luck. And the times that it did, it was immediately at the beginning of the match (jip, American Way). I know the Kustom Kombat forgoes the brutality requirements, but that just makes it even weirder that it only worked about 25% of the time (if that).

Also, your video was amazing timing. Bitch slap right from a teleport... Just perfect, lol.
Well, I didn't do anything irregular. Just basic combos and 5 American Ways with one hitting him.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.

Your brutality videos are good combinations of gameplay and brutalities of course. I just find all of Cassies funny for some reason.
The way this one happened was oddly hilarious