What's new

Capoeira Fighter 3

Owerbart

I miss you

Capoeira Fighter 3 is a flash game created by Scott Stoddard, it's a fihgting game (duh) heavily based on Capoeira and some other fighting styles.

The plot of the game is about Mestre (Master) Loka and Mestre Rochedo taking their students to a World Tour, to get intense training and meeting other fighting styles. Things are not that easy, as enemies like Mestre Zumbi, Cobra or Maestro are planning some schemes.

The game can be played as 1vs1, 2vs1, 2vs2 (tag). The gameplay looks like a faster tekken, with four buttons, two for punches (back and front) and the same for legs. You block as in many fighting games holding back, and you have two bars: Your life bar and your stamina bar. Stamina bar functions somewhat like the running bar from umk3, although it may be used to break combos.

Is indeed an awesome game to play, specially since each character has to possible endings, depending on who you choose to tag with. The music is kinda awesome too.

here I'll drop my tier list. If anyone is interested, feel free to discuss. You can also get the full version of the game in spiritonin.com or getting a pirated version from the internet.

S+ Tier

Helicopter (Germany)

S Tier

Zumbi Azul (Brazil)
Arubim (Outer Space)
Angus (Ireland)
Mestre Loka (Brazil)
Jimmy Zappa (USA)
Angoleiro (Brazil)

S- Tier

Mestre Rochedo (Brazil)
Macaco (Brazil/Argentina)
Pantera (Brazil)
Bulldogue (Brazil)
Aleron (England)

A+ Tier

Saryn (Outer Space)
Gator (Australia)
Lei Long (Hong Kong)
Perereca (Brazil)
Chompoo (Thailand)
Jamaica (Brazil)

A Tier

Kuan Yin Shen (China)
Panda (South Korea)
Maestro (Brazil)
Mestre Zumbi (Brazil)

B Tier

Mayonaise (USA)
Furacao (USA/Brazil)
Coelha (Brazil)
Santo (USA)
Cobra (Brazil)
Saturno (Brazil)
Ramba (Brazil)

This is pretty much without too much thinking. Discussing with some mates, they think Angoleiro should be moved a tier down, but IMO he's well where he is. If you play the game for a couple of minutes, you will realize why Helicopter deserves his own rank. The aspects to take account are they stamina, hard-hitting, and juggle potential. Feel free to discuss.