What's new

General/Other - Impostor Can't wait to see what Mimicry steals from KP2 Characters.

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
What do you guys think Impostor will steal from the various characters?

We know that the move has to be universal so I'm curious as to what Shinnok can steal from them. We can't have Cyrax Bombs, Sektor Missiles, or Smoke's Smoke Cloud. What will he steal from Bo'? Alien? Leatherface?

In the first Kombat Pack, we got Jason's risky - end of the round - armor, Tanya's drill, Predator's invisibility, and Tremor's Stone Punch. They were decent and Bone Shaper would be used mostly in these Match Ups, but it makes me wonder what fun stuff Impostor players will be able to use and incorporate into one's combos.

Apologia X

Trump 2020
Shinnok pulls out a 40 oz and commences his drunken dance. Thanks Bo Rai Cho. Also he farts on his opponents and puts them in trance like state.

Well I'm more curious as to how the xenomorph blood will effect some of the fatalities and brutalities.
In example,
Kotal Kahns heart squeeze
Quan chi's throw brutalities

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Damn, that would actually be really cool/plausible. If Teleport Uppercut is universal for Triborg, then, awesome.
This is a mystery,every char has a special that can be performed through all variations,how the f**k will they manage to do the same with triborg,they must sacrifice moves,damn.