What's new

Question - Kenshi Can we get a Kenshi character council going?

Immortal

Blind justice....
Honestly i feel its to early for that.

There is still ton of stuff with Kenshi variations to find out. Things overall are very fluid atm.

Everything in good time.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I want another week or two before I start really discussing stuff

Like just like night I found out possessed is actually ass in some MUs lol. Too many new findings and ongoing findings for me to start making clear statements or assumptions.

I'll say this though, for those keeping score at home the current score IMO is
First place Balanced
Second place Kenjutsu
Questionable third Possessed

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
We don't have to get deep into things. I think it would help scrubs like myself and others just to play other kenshis and whatnot.

I'm just askimg for us to get together to play some games and learn as we go. If not, screw it. No biggie.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Other characters have had similar things since day 1.

Why does everyone assume when you mention match ups that you want end game tactics? Its a progression through the months and years of the game.

"its too early for this or that" etc is a cop out. Its never too early to learn and brush up and share even the smallest things even if they seem trivial to you, they're major things to players such as myself and others who don't eat, live, and breathe video games.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Sounds good. But like pig said we should wait a while before we start. All I know is erron Black is a hard character to fight against because of his slide, corner, and his vortex of derp

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I want another week or two before I start really discussing stuff

Like just like night I found out possessed is actually ass in some MUs lol. Too many new findings and ongoing findings for me to start making clear statements or assumptions.

First place Balanced
Second place Kenjutsu
1. It does seem that early efforts to gather heads or establish certainty regarding his powers have proven it's likely too soon to build a solid House Of Kenny. But the day is fast approaching.

2. Pig, I assume the current placing of Balanced over Kenjutsu is based on damage output?

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
1. It does seem that early efforts to gather heads or establish certainty regarding his powers have proven it's likely too soon to build a solid House Of Kenny. But the day is fast approaching.

2. Pig, I assume the current placing of Balanced over Kenjutsu is based on damage output?
Prob zoning. That hit stun tho

Mirjitsu

Noob
Online I think Balanced is king. Bnbs are super simple and comeback factor are way too good to try and fight through lag to experiment with the other variations.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
First place Balanced
Second place Kenjutsu
I am very surprised at this order. I'm going to have to revisit the Kenshi threads and practice mode to get myself up to Kenshi speed after this turn of events.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
My favorite variation is without a doubt, possessed.

However, I tried his other 2, and Kenjitsu is a close second for me.

But then again, I'm sure I would get bodied by @Pig Of The Hut's Balanced variation. Lol