What's new

Can I use an Xbox 360 controller on PS4?

I just bought a PS4 and Im having a hard time with the controller. Im used to my Xbox 360 controller. Plus I like using removable batteries instead of having to charge it often.
Is there any way to use my Xbox 360 controller on the PS4

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Why is it banned at tourneys? Also, are there any other options? Since you said this one is banned at tourneys.
From my understanding, on the PS4 it would hit the start button on you (fixed now) and it'll disconnect, but after 10 minutes of play and then it reconnects, but it takes 1 second to do. Also Cronus converters are banned because they screw with the system and syncing. The only way around that is to busy console specific controllers/sticks or to have them modded. Not all tournaments band Titan One Converters, but most do. At least the majors do anyway.

I just bought a PS4 and Im having a hard time with the controller. Im used to my Xbox 360 controller. Plus I like using removable batteries instead of having to charge it often.
Is there any way to use my Xbox 360 controller on the PS4
You can find a super converter XBOX360 to PS4 Controller Adaptor on Brook Accessory official web.
http://www.brookaccessory.com/
Their Super converter, there is no more controller reconnect every 8 min.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I got 4 of their converters, check out the threads I posted on tech talk.
God damn it, I should be receiving notifications from all of the converter related tech threads. Ugh, TYM needs some buffs :p

I didn't see it man, will check it out now! Thanks! :)

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
just adjust to the ps4 controller lol its so similar since you're not using the joysticks anyway, dpad is infinitely better.

Scott The Scot

just adjust to the ps4 controller lol its so similar since you're not using the joysticks anyway, dpad is infinitely better.
Come on man, this thread isn't made so you can come in here and tell people to just adjust. People like playing with other equipment, get outta here! :p

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Come on man, this thread isn't made so you can come in here and tell people to just adjust. People like playing with other equipment, get outta here! :p
hey fair enough, I'm neither the judge nor the juror so he can live his life how he so chooses!

this is coming from someone who has had a 360 from launch and loves the controller, but now loves the ps4 controller even more. It's all love :REO

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

hey fair enough, I'm neither the judge nor the juror so he can live his life how he so chooses!

this is coming from someone who has had a 360 from launch and loves the controller, but now loves the ps4 controller even more. It's all love :REO
To each their own man!

jmt

Noob
Duuuuuuuude......stop.

The ps4 controller is 100x better than the garbage 360 controller. Just adapt. Cmon wow.