What's new

Can be happen in next mortal kombat?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
As broken as the english was on that it is a pretty interesting idea that any character could be written back to life from the past by saying they were one of the many used to make Ermac and by removing them and resurrection via someone like Quan Chi they could be back. Be fun for story if nothing else.

E

Eldriken

As broken as the english was on that it is a pretty interesting idea that any character could be written back to life from the past by saying they were one of the many used to make Ermac and by removing them and resurrection via someone like Quan Chi they could be back. Be fun for story if nothing else.
Fun for the story? Agreed.

NRS isn't terrible at writing stories in my opinion. I liked Mortal Kombat's story and I liked Injustice's story as well. This would be a cool concept.

max-6186

Noob
Yes,sorry abut my English, I am for aisa you know

Uh,yes
You can see king jerrod in Ermac's ending of mortal kombat (2011)

And in final his sit in the thorn

But this not his height is a Ermac's height,maybe?

I want see how he is fight...

Last edited:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yes,sorry abut my English, I am for aisa you know

Uh,yes
You can see king jerrod in Ermac's ending of mortal kombat (2011)

And in final his sit in the thorn

But this not his height is a Ermac's height,maybe?

I want see how he is fight...
Its a cool idea and I'd like to see how he fights too honestly.

And dont worry about your english. I guarantee its better than my japanese. Its like they say...if you know three languages you are tri-lingual. If you know two languages you are bi-lingual. If you only know one language then you are the product of America's educational system.

Welcome to TYM. Your english is rough but we can tell what you are trying to say and its actually a pretty intriguing idea.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I think it would be awesome if we could get a Jerrod skin. Skins are harmless, more or less, so you can avoid the inevitable minority rage that would come from adding a new character.

Or, if for whatever reason MK10 ended up with some sort of trait system, it would be interesting to see Ermac with something like Raven has, except traiting would not only modify his specials, but convert him over to a Jerrod skin while it's active. It would give you the sense that instead of Jerrod being his own entity, he is merely a part of Ermac that can take control at times. Works with the story.

max-6186

Noob
I want see him back with Tarkata teeth, that will be good for mileena
I mean someone back him without memories and his turn with evil (like Sindel) and he have tarkata teeth be like mileena

I think it would be awesome if we could get a Jerrod skin. Skins are harmless, more or less, so you can avoid the inevitable minority rage that would come from adding a new character.

Or, if for whatever reason MK10 ended up with some sort of trait system, it would be interesting to see Ermac with something like Raven has, except traiting would not only modify his specials, but convert him over to a Jerrod skin while it's active. It would give you the sense that instead of Jerrod being his own entity, he is merely a part of Ermac that can take control at times. Works with the story.
But jerrod not same ermac, and I want see new character like king gorbak.

Heh, I'd rather see Goro's papa King Gorbak repping the Shokan! Jerrod looks like a frail old man by comparison.

You right, but what abut Sindel? She old women and she can kicks some ass (me too I want to see king Gorbak ) back of the kings. xD

(Sorry my English)

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
You right, but what abut Sindel? She old women and she can kicks some ass (me too I want to see king Gorbak ) back of the kings. xD

(Sorry my English)

Look at that cleavage above bruh, doesn't look like an old woman to me. Bint just has skunky hair. :p

max-6186

Noob
I think...maybe?:coffee:

Mileena be good and be with her "sister" kitana :eek: because she doesn't killed by kitana like what happen in MK II.
And if you see kitana ending.

I don't know if this idea is good or bad for story

Note:NO FOR MILEENA WITH NORMAL MOUTH!!!!!! :mad:
Other note:sorry for my english... Again