What's new

Can anyone recommend UK fight pad/seller?

Hi, I'm considering buying a fight pad (with a stick, not a d-pad) and have noticed the PDP Versus.

I've had a PDP stick before (too impractical now, would have to be a pad) but can't find any UK stockists. Importing is a possibility but it doubles the cost.

Basically, after advice regarding the PDP Versus (is it any good?!), any competitive pads (with a LH stick), and any UK stockists for aforementioned.

Any advice would be much appreciated, as my regular Xbox controller is starting to spoil enjoyment. Thanks!

Can anyone help?

My options seem limited to this PDP Versus pad (imported - unless anyone knows of a UK importer?) - or the MadCatz pad which is available over here - but I'd rather have an analogue stick than a d-pad. Is the MadCatz pad any good? Should I just shut up and get used to the d-pad? ta

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Analogue is terrible for fighting games so yeah get something else like a fight pad, ps2 pad with convertor or a decent stick.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Bouncepogo

UWOTM8
Def go with a madcatz fightpad if you must use a pad. Its the only viable option pad wise. Why not just get an arcade stick?

Shindej7

ShinDej wins!
I use a madcatz fightpad its has lasted about 3 years before I was using a ps2 controller with a converter I would go for a madcatz fightpad however

I might be looking to try a cheap stick now, but will go for the MadCatz if I can't get on with said stick.

Thanks for the replies :)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I have the Street Fight X Tekken Stick that Madcatz produced, their better model that is, really works wonders for button confirms never fails.