What's new

Can anyone recommend a XB1 Arcade stick?

Business

You have failed this city.
I'm looking to buy a Arcade Stick for XB1 on Amazon only , but I don't what to get.
Im trying to spend around 120$? Or something along that range..
I've never had an arcade stick before so this is my first time , and i'd like to get advice from the pros..

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Buy a hitbox. I've used pad, sticks, and just recently hitbox, and hitbox by far is the master race. They currently are working on an XB1 version and its expensive, but worth it. Honestly, it's all about personal preference though. Whatever route you do decide to take, remember that it's going to take some time before you can use it fluently. It took me about two weeks to play in hitbox like I played on pad. Now I'll never go back.

Www.hitboxarcade.com if you're interested. I'm sure you can also find used hitboxes on Amazon too, but in order to use them you'll need a converter. I have a PS3/PC hitbox and I bought a Titan One Converter so that I could use it on my XB1.

Business

Buy a hitbox. I've used pad, sticks, and just recently hitbox, and hitbox by far is the master race. They currently are working on an XB1 version and its expensive, but worth it. Honestly, it's all about personal preference though. Whatever route you do decide to take, remember that it's going to take some time before you can use it fluently. It took me about two weeks to play in hitbox like I played on pad. Now I'll never go back.

Www.hitboxarcade.com if you're interested. I'm sure you can also find used hitboxes on Amazon too, but in order to use them you'll need a converter. I have a PS3/PC hitbox and I bought a Titan One Converter so that I could use it on my XB1.
I was just looking at the hitbox website. I want one of those but they are not yet released. And I really need something now and can't find anything used or nothing.. I've searched on ebay and all. Nothing!

True Grave

I was just looking at the hitbox website. I want one of those but they are not yet released. And I really need something now and can't find anything used or nothing.. I've searched on ebay and all. Nothing!
Damn. My best advice if you don't want to wait is to spend the extra bucks and buy the PS3/Pc hitbox and Titan One, but if you're tight for money then maybe stick is the best option at this moment in time.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler

I want to get a hitbox, but how is that viable for tournament?

You have to use a converter for xb1, arent these banned in most tournaments? Does it add any input delay?

Can you also use this with a different converter for PS4?

I want to get a hitbox, but it also needs to work on both xb1 and ps4 for tournament..doesnt seem there is a way to do this without spending like $600

You have to use a converter for xb1, arent these banned in most tournaments? Does it add any input delay?

I want to get a hitbox, but it also needs to work on both xb1 and ps4 for tournament..doesnt seem there is a way to do this without spending like $600
You can padhack your hitbox which is what I did with mine. Plenty of youtube videos and modders out there who will do it for you.

True Grave

If you have a PS3/PC one, you can just plug it in normally on PS4 for MKX or any game that has Zero Lab Drivers. That's the one nice thing NRS did for PS4 users who have PS3 sticks/hitboxes. As far as XB1 goes, well I heard that not all tournaments ban the Titan One because "Tournament Mode firmware" disengages all mods done to whatever controller you're using.

Edit: Also I see no delay with my button inputs.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
If you have a PS3/PC one, you can just plug it in normally on PS4 for MKX or any game that has Zero Lab Drivers. That's the one nice thing NRS did for PS4 users who have PS3 sticks/hitboxes. As far as XB1 goes, well I heard that not all tournaments ban the Titan One because "Tournament Mode firmware" disengages all mods done to whatever controller you're using.

Edit: Also I see no delay with my button inputs.
Intresdasting..so to do this I just need a PS3/PC hitbox and a Titan one converter. Then I hope tournaments are on PS4 or allow the Titan one for XB1?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
You can padhack your hitbox which is what I did with mine. Plenty of youtube videos and modders out there who will do it for you.
this - hit @Gummowned up on twitter or over in the shoryuken.com tech talk thread.. seriously this guy does amazing work .. i just got a padhacked ps4 PCB from him and this thing is perfection

but i made a stick -

just say the price you want to stay in .. you might be a but closer to the $200 mark

True Grave

Intresdasting..so to do this I just need a PS3/PC hitbox and a Titan one converter. Then I hope tournaments are on PS4 or allow the Titan one for XB1?
You got it. From my knowledge, almost all tournaments are held on PS4 so you'll be in the clear.

Business

Just brought a Razer Atrox guys! Thanks for the help!!! Some guy had a Razer Atrox for 130$!!!! Thanks again!