What's new

Question Can anyone help me get better at catwoman?

hi im Valor Hoagie on XBL I have some of her combos down but i have trouble hitting them online and against people, I dont know any corner or whip combos with her, I really want to learn them and get better with her all around so if someone could add me on XBL and help me with this task i would really appreciate it :)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
hi im Valor Hoagie on XBL I have some of her combos down but i have trouble hitting them online and against people, I dont know any corner or whip combos with her, I really want to learn them and get better with her all around so if someone could add me on XBL and help me with this task i would really appreciate it :)
Watch my compilation video. On the catwoman thread you will learn some insane combos. And make you a better catwoman. Plus I figure out 2 combos that do some series damage. I will post or Friday or saturday

Ra Helios

Online. You just need timing try pratice mode online to get a feel what is like

Ra Helios

add me and help me out a little pls :) GT: Valor Hoagie
Sure. How about Saturday at 9:00pm I'm at job corp so we can't use the Internet there but until then watch my video and practice these combos to better your catwoman. Plus I will show u this move I just made up that do some serious damage.

while these are sick combos, i cant catch people with her 112 after her j2 or j1 the combo i usually do is 112,bf2-b3-33,dd33 and i just mix that up with some MB and different timings on moves

Ra Helios

while these are sick combos, i cant catch people with her 112 after her j2 or j1 the combo i usually do is 112,bf2-b3-33,dd33 and i just mix that up with some MB and different timings on moves
Dude I will teach you to be the best catwoman as you can be. Some of these move just need timing.