What's new

Calling all Top Ps3 Mk9 Players

I will he making my final tournament debut at the worlds biggest stage in MK9/Injustice at Evo, and will be bringing along skarlet for the world to see, after final round i took a major break from mk because of all the hype for injustice, which i think was a major mistake on my part because my skarlet was at the top of her game at that point, since then my skills has slacked, i will be doing very hardcore training in the coming 2 weeks both online and off, so i need the communities help to assist me on my down time to help me be in tip top shape going into this competition, mainly i need great shang,lao,sonya,smoke,kenshi, and whatever else top tournament worthy char players to come forth and assist ( no half assing) the account i will be using is KHTX_Scar so add me, or leave ur name and ill add u, i look foward to the support/matches...thanks.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I will he making my final tournament debut at the worlds biggest stage in MK9/Injustice at Evo, and will be bringing along skarlet for the world to see, after final round i took a major break from mk because of all the hype for injustice, which i think was a major mistake on my part because my skarlet was at the top of her game at that point, since then my skills has slacked, i will be doing very hardcore training in the coming 2 weeks both online and off, so i need the communities help to assist me on my down time to help me be in tip top shape going into this competition, mainly i need great shang,lao,sonya,smoke,kenshi, and whatever else top tournament worthy char players to come forth and assist ( no half assing) the account i will be using is KHTX_Scar so add me, or leave ur name and ill add u, i look foward to the support/matches...thanks.
Good Luck out there buddy, you're Skarlet's Last hope now ^^

I will try to do this community proud, this is her last stand, but i m not alone, i think MIT will be alongside me gunning to put her in top 8 glory or even better!, i will be digging through the old archives trying to see what i can add in with what i already have.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
good luck Scar, always respect your Skarlet :).
btw don't drop mk9 because of inj :(.