What's new

General/Other Calling all Pigs

Shyguy

Ol_Jibbs
Pigofthehut: you promised a Sinestro tutorial/tech vid almost 3 months ago now. You responded on streams and mentioned you were waiting for patches but it was coming. It seems you've moved on to Zod, should we not expect a vid anymore?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
My source tells me that pig's new ground breaking tech was so game-breaking that he felt it was his obligation not to reveal it for the sake of the community. Thankfully I am not afraid of Pig's wrath. I am a seeker of truth, a gatekeeper to the world of hidden tech. My whole purpose in life is to find out info that has been so well hidden that the players who hide it have all but forgotten it themselves. But fear not, as I am about to reveal to you the most shocking, mind-boggling tech you have ever seen. Feast your eyes on the revelation of a lifetime, one that will shake the very foundation of the game and the entire community itself:

MB B3 on reaction

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Sinestro is a good character. He just doesn't stand a chance against the broken tier characters right now.

I don't blame them for moving on. Why waste your time traveling just to get F23 by some egotistical prick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Sinestro is a good character. He just doesn't stand a chance against the broken tier characters right now.

I don't blame them for moving on. Why waste your time traveling just to get F23 by some egotistical prick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Actually i've heard he does pretty well vs Superman o.o !

LEGEND

YES!
i'll still be using him (more so now than ever) since i don't care about winning tournaments and all. Going to rep the characters i enjoy playing

hopefully i win at least one WNF at some point though

Actually i've heard he does pretty well vs Superman o.o !
he does kinda, up until you get stuck in the corner or get caught without meter. Also having to start every match right in superman's face without any meter really sucks