What's new

Calling All JC Mains!

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
I cant get my button execution down pack, i always mess up and get punished for it. Any tips or tricks to help me get get them down, i always get them down in the lab but i always mess up online. Also, whats a good strategy too play with him because every time i try to dance around to make them whiff the DPAD on the xbox one is very sensitive for some reason and always make me backdash when i press back once.

Gisbert

I will freeze your soul
Maybe the difference between online and offline is the issue, try with online practice with some friend. JC execution is not that hard.

Maybe the difference between online and offline is the issue, try with online practice with some friend. JC execution is not that hard.
So ur saying u can always do sk and rc with jc perfectly all the time ? To in which u will say it 'mnot that hard''

Well imo that's a must with any character In any fg is the lab grind just got tooken back when someone say it's not that hard lol , like I understand if will be the easier ppl with there charge of cancel. What ever term they wanna use like jax and pred stuff but jcs lol @Gisbert

Gisbert

I will freeze your soul
Well imo that's a must with any character In any fg is the lab grind just got tooken back when someone say it's not that hard lol , like I understand if will be the easier ppl with there charge of cancel. What ever term they wanna use like jax and pred stuff but jcs lol @Gisbert
Maybe my mistake is that I'm talking from the point after labbing and get used to sk cancels. Its obvious that after a lot of practice "it's not that hard".

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
There are certain things that are easy enough to muscle memory in this game; eg. run cancels

There are other things that are difficult even with practice (eg. Consistently punishing Johnny's ex nutpunch on block).

When he said it's easy, I think he meant it's easy enough with practice.

Truth be told Johnny's cancels are slightly harder than say someone like Liu's or D'Vorah's. Thing is, they're generally so plus it doesn't matter if you're off by a frame or 3 because it will still jail.

The same cannot be said for some of the other run cancel characters (eg. High tech Jacqui)

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I cant get my button execution down pack, i always mess up and get punished for it. Any tips or tricks to help me get get them down, i always get them down in the lab but i always mess up online. Also, whats a good strategy too play with him because every time i try to dance around to make them whiff the DPAD on the xbox one is very sensitive for some reason and always make me backdash when i press back once.
Well... it is online. Not to be a negative Norman, but the online is... pretty laughable still. There's no guarantee online will be an environment where you can do proper run cancels.

If you've got them down flat in offline, I'd just accept it may be an issue with the online netscape and pick up Fisticuffs or Stunt Double for online play.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
In my opinion the timing is really weird, I main DF kang and i tried so hard to switch over thinking its easier because df fbrc is bf1, while a list is bf4 but i struggle the most with cage compared to D'vorah or scorp

arthriticbasher

KHTC Basher
Cage has different timings on all his cancels. That can make it tricky. I'm not sure if the same applys too the rest of the cancel characters

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
Cage has different timings on all his cancels. That can make it tricky. I'm not sure if the same applys too the rest of the cancel characters
For kang, They dont vary that much in timing. Back 1,2 (armor break) into fbrc is kind of a weird timing at first but besides that, main strings, youll get used to the timing

Wigy

There it is...
JC mains answer...

"That's because he's not that good, he's probably like low to mid tier without elite execution..."
Man, who has said this in the past like 8 months.

Practice makes perfect. Get long sets with someone and just keep trying it, or just do vs a bot in practice to get it down under pressure.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Not to be that guy you know, but isn't there already a thread in which someone was also asking for help with cancels? Am I the only one who when reading the OP got struck with deja vu?

Back in my day fwd 3 was the most advance technique you had to do. if u just pressed forward on the d pad, and x (or A for xbox) u were on your way to being a pro