What's new

California voters leaning toward legalizing marijuana/Prop19

S

SuGaR

SACRAMENTO _ California voters are leaning toward making the Golden State the first state in the nation to legalize marijuana for recreational use.
In a new Field Poll of likely voters in the Nov. 2 election, the state's Proposition 19 marijuana initiative leads by a 49 percent to 42 percent margin.
The measure holds heavy majorities among voters who are younger than 40 and those who live in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Los Angeles.
The measure, largely favored by Democrats, trails decidedly among Republicans and is losing by a nearly 2-1 margin in the Central Valley.
The Sept. 14-21 Field Poll of 599 likely voters has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.
However, the new poll shows an increase in support for Proposition 19 since a Field Poll in July had the measure losing, 48 percent to 44 percent.
http://www.miamiherald.com

Be sure to vote YES on Prop19 this year. :D

this will be the only time ill vote.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

If this passes, I hope California detaches and falls into the ocean.

X820

Noob

dciguy01 said:
If this passes, I hope California detaches and falls into the ocean.
LOL, I somewhat agree that this will give potheads more reason to be more stupid then they already are (not all of them).

McNasty

Moist.

They always bend the numbers to look in favor of potheads it wont happen.

S

SuGaR

If this passes, I'm moving to Cali.

They hav been trying to get this to pass. Its been decriminalized out here for awhile. AND you can buy it already from the city