What's new

Cage seems to be the only character for me that..

Can get me at least 8's in KOTH/get constant rematches
I assume this happens with stryker too but i havent seen many if anyone use him online[damn shame too]

I dont know why?Is it because they're mad they got beat by a rushdown character using someone like Ermac?Do they just like fighting cage?Do they want to learn cage and dont see many online?

Does this happen to any other cage mainers?I started using him in online lobbies today and im surprised that when i win i dont get declined for a rematch

Really? Most people get really agitated when I play Cage. I guess they feel like they can't get a hit in. I get a lot of compliments when playing Kenshi though.

Really? Most people get really agitated when I play Cage. I guess they feel like they can't get a hit in. I get a lot of compliments when playing Kenshi though.
Seriously with Kenshi?Lol, I just used hi mrecently in a mirror vs a good one, he got me into the same combo alot, i zoned him out alot. Then after i wake up spirit charge him he tells me to go "kill myself"
then he says he played the game for 3 days yet his record is like 214-608 Lolwut?

Seriously with Kenshi?Lol, I just used hi mrecently in a mirror vs a good one, he got me into the same combo alot, i zoned him out alot. Then after i wake up spirit charge him he tells me to go "kill myself"
then he says he played the game for 3 days yet his record is like 214-608 Lolwut?
LOL. Some people just can't take a loss huh? Whenever I'm using Cage I get the infamous combo spammer insult, whatever that is.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I recently started playing as cage. hella fun.

I love his block strings.

If I lose a close game that was good I say 'Those were $500 glasses asshole!' and If I win I say 'You got caged!'

Its fun to be cage. He is the comic relief of the game lest we forget.

I recently started playing as cage. hella fun.

I love his block strings.

If I lose a close game that was good I say 'Those were $500 glasses asshole!' and If I win I say 'You got caged!'

Its fun to be cage. He is the comic relief of the game lest we forget.
Cage is really fun for me, he fits my playstyle perfectly[rushdown...agressive], and is a dick like I am IRL. I pick up characters mainly for fun[which is why im trying to learn the sub zero ice clone corner traps now lol]

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Don't ever base a char you play on 1) online play 2) what people think of you. @$%^ what people think of you. Just look at a few things for yourself whenever you pick up a char:

1)Do I like zoning, rushdown, or a little of both?

2)Are there pokes good?

3)Do I want to take time to learn their combos?

4) Do I like their move set?

Things like that:)

Massicus

Noob
I actually kept getting bodied by a godlike Jonny cage once as a sub-zero, it actually looked awesome how he would just redkick through clones and kick me to death.
Most of the time people either have to do something else, feel like challenging someone else instead of wasting time on getting beat, need a break.

I mean when I keep getting bodied I actually try to do something about it but after 4/5 times I get a little salty, and take a break to think about what I kept doing wrong, watch some tv

Don't ever base a char you play on 1) online play 2) what people think of you. @$%^ what people think of you. Just look at a few things for yourself whenever you pick up a char:

1)Do I like zoning, rushdown, or a little of both?

2)Are there pokes good?

3)Do I want to take time to learn their combos?

4) Do I like their move set?

Things like that:)
I understand that[cage fits all of those for me btw], i was just making an observation because i usually get like 5's online, at most a 7 and get declined after every win unless i use cage.