What's new

Question Building meter with grundy

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Since grundy requires meter for his big deeps, and you're very liable to burn a bar or two on a bad read in any given game, do you grundy players have anything you do to build meter freely? Any street fighter like random specials thats only purpose is to build meter. I some times throw a couple to the graves out after a landed pain chain(or throw some grundy hands until they start to come towards me if they have good ranged combat ), especially if I only need on or two to complete a bar of meter.

I first saw tyrant do this:
When you go for the b1 to trait throw reset, you can do b1xxwcc into trait to build a little meter and push them slightly further the corner. The trait is still guaranteed as well.
Yeah, that's tight. I used to do it just for style, but it turned out practical:)

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
During certain matchups I will occasionally build meter with Graverots and Down, Forward 1 after dodging a projectile. After a Health chain bonus absorbing projectiles with WCC works wonders as well.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
its risky but WCC through opponents strings and projectiles , with health trait on builds hella meter
also grave rots and AA throws