What's new

Buff Lars

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Lars is so trash, he gets absolutely no play in tournaments, he absolutely needs buffs.

#BuffLars

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
TZ wasn't as active for a while either and then came The Revolution, started by 2 of the dumbest Lars and Lili players. 1 cried about Lars dropping in tiers and thought he should be buffed. The other cried about nerfing normal Jin because he's supposedly broken and better than Lili. double facepalm.
The Lars player was making fun of the lili player... he didnt actually think Lars was bad

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Idk how you get to Genbu, and think Jin is OP. His weakness is stepping him to the right. By himself w/o ch, TA, or netsu, correct me if I'm wrong but he doesn't even do mid 70s off of launchers, not sure about CD1 or can-can max dmg. He's still a solid well rounded char though.

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Idk how you get to Genbu, and think Jin is OP. Jin is linear as fuck, correct me if I'm wrong but he doesn't even do mid 70s off of normal hit

Jin isn't bad but he's not the best, though Tekken is so balanced that you can make basically anyone work if you're not in Korea. Jin's combo damage isn't what makes him good though, or any character really. Some characters can bust out huge damage on launchers, and others have really safe and positive poking games. Jin is a poker, he has great frame data and does really good damage for solo strikes and has great tools to set up counter hits. His game plan is similar to that of Lee or Dragunov. However if you want to play that style you may as well play Lars, who has an amazing low game, great tag fillers, and can get massive damage out of tag assault combos + wall set ups. But he's garbage, buff him.

DuskAlloy

Jin isn't bad but he's not the best, though Tekken is so balanced that you can make basically anyone work if you're not in Korea. Jin's combo damage isn't what makes him good though, or any character really. Some characters can bust out huge damage on launchers, and others have really safe and positive poking games. Jin is a poker, he has great frame data and does really good damage for solo strikes and has great tools to set up counter hits. His game plan is similar to that of Lee or Dragunov. However if you want to play that style you may as well play Lars, who has an amazing low game, great tag fillers, and can get massive damage out of tag assault combos + wall set ups. But he's garbage, buff him.
It's true, his U/F 3 is unsafe, therefore he is ass tier

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Lars is dat Wesker of Tekken. Ya especially Jin's f+4, its linear but it's still annoying, and ch plus TA ugh stupid dmg lol Yup he's a poker/ch fish like the other 2. Well, about Lar's lows, thats what usually gets him in trouble, good on hit but when they are blocked Lars goes up up and away.

DuskAlloy

Hold on you guys, lets not get into serious discussions in the Buff lars thread, you may wanna take it to the general discussion

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Hold on you guys, lets not get into serious discussions in the Buff lars thread, you may wanna take it to the general discussion
Lars, lows so bad on block, makes him wanna go mid aaaaallllll day. This man needs safer lows. #BUFFLARS

DuskAlloy

Those marduk/law/Bob throws lol Oh and make Lar's tag bufferable.
Also, why are animals and cyborgs allowed in this tournament, I thought the rules stated that only men with gravity defying hair, little girls, or busty women were allowed... did heihachi start receding all the rules to be more PC?

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Also, why are animals and cyborgs allowed in this tournament, I thought the rules stated that only men with gravity defying hair, little girls, or busty women were allowed... did heihachi start receding all the rules to be more PC?
Rules! Mishimas ain't got no time fo dat. When you can be shot in the head, thrown off a cliff by your father, or thrown into a volcano, I think rules are the last thing they think about.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Lee would definitely have died if any of that happened to him, he doesn't live that Mishima life.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
This #bufflars is getting too far, it wasn't funny at the start and isn't now.

Oh wait, Lars isn't funny #bufflars