What's new

Bueno Excellente for new Mr. Toasty thread of make some ridiculous unlock suggestions

Would you like to see "Bueno Excellente as the new Mr. Toasty"as an unlockable mode in Injustice

• BUENO!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

I got ahold of headless kombat in MK9 and I couldn't help but smile at how silly it was. This got me thinking about possible ridiculous things that could appear as modes or something in the Injustice equivalent of "The Krypt" where you could buy all kinds of extras with your player points.

Post whatever absolutely ridiculous or fun things you'd like to see an unlockables in Injustice here. Thought it'd be fun to have a silly thread to keep the ball rolling between video analysis and updates.

Have fun with this thread guys.

shaowebb

OK, I had to read the topic title like three times, then read the topic itself to understand what this was about. Good attention grabber? >_>

Anyway, if you double flawless the opponent, instead of a winpose, they should be forced to sing.
YES. Also Batusi rhythm game bonus stage unlock.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I would say they probably want to stir away from a rapist, but hey MK9 had a convicted pedophile, and Injustice has TWO pedophiles.

So who knows.

shaowebb

Oh lord thats right Hal Jordan and the girl who "aged herself" to become his girlfriend. I swear that author kept doing weird crap like that back in the day. I thought Deathstroke was just recruiting folks like Terra I never knew they had implied a relationship. The more you know...

So got any "silly as headless Kombat" ideas? I like the idea of lantern ring bejeweled myself...that or Lantern corp mode where you pick a ring and your character gets shiny undies in the color of your corp. Star Sapphire Solomon Grundy here I come.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Oh lord thats right Hal Jordan and the girl who "aged herself" to become his girlfriend. I swear that author kept doing weird crap like that back in the day. I thought Deathstroke was just recruiting folks like Terra I never knew they had implied a relationship. The more you know...

So got any "silly as headless Kombat" ideas? I like the idea of lantern ring bejeweled myself...that or Lantern corp mode where you pick a ring and your character gets shiny undies in the color of your corp. Star Sapphire Solomon Grundy here I come.
Ring mode.

Basically like grooves from CVS2.

Pick one of 7 rings and you get a few universal abilities and certain aspects of your character change.
Like a green ring would give an airdash, and extra range on your normals.

Blue would give an offense and defense boost

Red gives a big offense boost and a big defense penalty, increases your jump/dash speed

Pink gives a big defense boost and a offense penalty, along with a really fast air dash.

Also each ring comes with 4 universal special moves that you use by using the stage button, like FF SB, BB SB, like that, but the moves are all tied to a ring meter. Each ring has a specialty, green gives zoning specials, red gives command grabs, yellow gives rushdown, blue buffing specials, orange gives you kenshi style specials, pink gives a couple capture state specials, Indigo gives debuffing specials and a teleport.

Reedoms

Noob
I thought Deathstroke was just recruiting folks like Terra I never knew they had implied a relationship. The more you know...
They sorta showed the two of them smoking half naked on a bed together. I think that's reason enough to assume they banged.