What's new

Tech - Brood Mother Broodmother jailing corner setups

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Sick! I'm gonna look into this, how long have you known this for?
That it could jail? Today. This was an improved armor breaking ex puddle setup I was sitting on toward the end of last patch, but I was waiting to see if it was still possible. 2 hit armors make it not work.

Glad to see I could salvage it.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
That it could jail? Today. This was an improved armor breaking ex puddle setup I was sitting on toward the end of last patch, but I was waiting to see if it was still possible. 2 hit armors make it not work.

Glad to see I could salvage it.
If only we could block to avoid wakeups and then still jail lmao, #prepatchboiz

Second Saint

Tried it out. Can't get it to jail and bait wakeup at the same time unless they delay. I was hoping that a delayed wakeup could also lead to a free puddle, but that's not the case.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Tried it out. Can't get it to jail and bait wakeup at the same time unless they delay. I was hoping that a delayed wakeup could also lead to a free puddle, but that's not the case.
well who the fuck cares now about wakeups tho :p

very good find. been using this setup since forever but I never realised how plus it actually is.a lot of people ranted me for it that they can't press any button after it and I always told them it's -3 lol how wrong I was.

Second Saint

well who the fuck cares now about wakeups tho :p

very good find. been using this setup since forever but I never realised how plus it actually is.a lot of people ranted me for it that they can't press any button after it and I always told them it's -3 lol how wrong I was.
You may have some apologizing to do.

If they fully delay, you can get a plus (I think about 3 or so) htb, but you have to commit. Same concept should work for j3 or j4. You just have to hit them deep.

Kinda funny how it used to be waking up against BM was a really bad idea, but now it seems like everything else is just a way worse decision.