What's new

Question - Brood Mother Brood mother stuff

Unforgivxble

Don status KHAOTIC Jink
Well, I am no dvorrah main, but I'm pretty sure she couldn't continue combos after her cancel, (in brood mother!) and now she can. And I'm sure she can get some pretty good meter less damage with the whole bug into forward 34 thing. I want everyone to know about this and give me their thoughts, because I am no dvorrah main, and I can't lab atm. Thanks

-KHTC Jink

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Well, I am no dvorrah main, but I'm pretty sure she couldn't continue combos after her cancel, (in brood mother!) and now she can. And I'm sure she can get some pretty good meter less damage with the whole bug into forward 34 thing. I want everyone to know about this and give me their thoughts, because I am no dvorrah main, and I can't lab atm. Thanks

-KHTC Jink
Good meterless damage and also can get good damage without stamina with F11 crawler, generally you do f11 into 212 ex puddle which, like Pimpimjim said, is a tight link. Feels like 4 or 5 frames but I'm not positive...

Unforgivxble

Don status KHAOTIC Jink
why is this even a thread, check out the dvorah forums, i have written numerous times about this variation. very lazy, just check out and read threads.
"Very lazy" as he reads about the beta discussion of brood mothers hidden buff that no one noticed. Unclench.