What's new

Tech - Brood Mother Brood mother corner (semi)unblockables?

F+1,1,2 df3
ending a combo with this ends up with the bug hitting incredibly meaty low
doing f3 or f2 will result in an overhead that hits shortly after resulting in a very hard to block situation

with a little experimenting I've been able to put them back in the same situation. so far I haven't been able to land it 100% but in theory it should work (just slight execution barrier).

f34, 1, f34, f112 df3

if you get it perfectly the second f34 should launch them as far as the first, allowing for a full f112. if they don't get launched high, you should be able to do either:
1 df3
or
d3 df3

after looking at the combo thread, I believe this might be able to be done midscreen using ff+block and a jump in (or just a jump in, don't have time for testing tonight).

hopefully I'm not missing something really obvious that stops this from being a semi unblockable

So. A few things to note.
rolls screw this up for the most part
roll, ex can blow this up if you autopilot the high. Should be able to block any ex and rolls are easy to spot early.
rolling makes it impossible to combo from the bug.
delay wakeup avoids the bug low entirely in the corner.
this isnt sustainable afaik due to the reload time on bug...this was really annoying to find out aince theres no infication that you cant throw the bug.

Drecker

GET CITY.
My training partner has been exclusively playing Swarm Queen D. Delayed Wakeup absolutely blows up meaty Silkie.

I was getting blown the fuck out before we realized this.