What's new

Broken Ex-Soul Steal

LEGEND

YES!
wow, this explains a few things that have happened to me before. If this is consistent at all i don't know what the fuck to do about it

Damn

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I don't have an xbox in london :(

We can try it tomorrow though. My controller did seem a little wonky yesterday so it may have been that.
We should, maybe I'll feel good about using Steve in that matchup again now that I know I can safely punish with something other than the T-rex arm tech. #Kappa

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
wow, this explains a few things that have happened to me before. If this is consistent at all i don't know what the fuck to do about it

Damn
Muahahaha.... Not so "Lethal" Now Huh???

We should, maybe I'll feel good about using Steve in that matchup again now that I know I can safely punish with something other than the T-rex arm tech. #Kappa
Kan't punish with full kombo with Steve... You gotta do like two dashes to get those arms to reach.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
shang tsung is such a beast yet has the most ridiculous exploits in the game

Is that a trade off or NRS's incompetence?

i still luv mk though <3

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Wow, good to know I am not crazy. I can't count how many times I have done the SS and felt like I was at a disadvantage. Lol, the SS is better on block then on hit. NRS has never been able to get Shang right in this department. Past games featured infinites on Shang related to his morphing powers. Why can't they get it right?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Wow, good to know I am not crazy. I can't count how many times I have done the SS and felt like I was at a disadvantage. Lol, the SS is better on block then on hit. NRS has never been able to get Shang right in this department. Past games featured infinites on Shang related to his morphing powers. Why can't they get it right?
lack of imagination

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Muahahaha.... Not so "Lethal" Now Huh???

Kan't punish with full kombo with Steve... You gotta do like two dashes to get those arms to reach.
That's the thing, I was thinking about using B2 xx TU instead since it's 13 frames, but we'll see. Glad you knew who I was talking about by the way :p

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
That's the thing, I was thinking about using B2 xx TU instead since it's 13 frames, but we'll see. Glad you knew who I was talking about by the way :p
I recognize my character's weaker counterpart no matter what name he's given!

And even if I didn't.. Who else has T-Rex Arms?? lol.

If you kome up with something let me know. I was trying to find a way to punish it but I stopped after I kept getting all sorts of variations of ground skulls for wake ups... Out of like 30 wake ups I probably got like 5 soul steals..

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Imo if you have breaker , dont wake up just stand up , release block and use breaker , you get out from corner safe .

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Have you tried recreating this in practice mode? I cant do it with Cage's f3 at all even if I let the first part hit me. Either your controller was messing up or f0xy is using performance enhancing drugs (most likely).
Or you know....online...