What's new

Tech Bringing Bat Swarm into my game

Shawi

Noob
Hey everyone. I've been playing Shazam since the game came out but he never really worked out for me so I've recently started playing batman. The threads are all really helpful, however, I have not seen any threads on bat swarm. I've been recently playing around with batman's bat swarm, and I know it requires all 3 bats but it I hate not utilising all available tools. So I basically found a few ways to use bat swarm as an anti-air, then do a combo into reset, but taking enough time in the combo for a bat to recharge to allow me to pressure. My goal is to find a one meter option (reset) but my execution is not the best.

So far with two bars: (aa - anti air, BS - Bat Swarm)

aa BS ji3 b2 db1mb b3 df1mb nj2 -> into pressure with one bat ready to be loaded.

For one bar, my execution isnt too good but i'm more that sure this will link with enough time for the bat to load up:

aa BS nj2 b3 ji2/3 22 df1mb nj2 -> into pressure with one bad ready for to be loaded.

Right now I can do: aa BS b3 ji2/3 33 df1mb nj2 - but here, the bat is literally JUST not ready to follow up with a b11, HOWEVER it will be ready if you follow up with a 112.

Not seen this around anywhere on the forums, and sorry if it is somewhere that i've not seen.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i think BS has a lot of potential in baiting pokes, you could utilise a setup where your opp has to poke and you could BS to launch them as they extend their hitbox and unblock.

Repulsar

Noob
Also Bat swarm is great if you want to nullify wake up attacks...i think there was a nice video about it.