• Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Fucking YES!

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

GGA Max

This is the same thing Rathalos just said. Does this really deserve a thread? So many other variables to consider.

Sounds like you're fishing for props.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
As I said in the other thread, it's still probably never happening, Paulo is busy working on Injustice right now, and when he is done with that, he will be busy on MK Shaolin monks 2 that is totally going to happen.

chores

bad at things
wouldnt make sense financially for NRS to patch mk9 until all of the injustice DLC is out

Error

DF2+R2
I remember on stream one time I asked how much do patches cost and Paolo or Hector told said that cost wasn't the issue. :/

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yes it is. And it's getting closer to reality.
Right. Because NRS isn't busy making characters, second season pass, dlc packs, supervising tancharoens show and the new MK movie and or working on their next game, theyre actually making the patch right now.

after so many damn threads this is getting annoying. and this is to people that actually want the patch.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Right. Because NRS isn't busy making characters, second season pass, dlc packs, supervising tancharoens show and the new MK movie and or working on their next game, theyre actually making the patch right now.

after so many damn threads this is getting annoying. and this is to people that actually want the patch.
Pal, you don't have to visit the thread if you don't want to. It's just good news that money isn't the issue anymore.

redeyes

Button Masher
not happening. they would of patched it a year ago if they were patching it. you really think NRS had money problems when it came to patching? the guys eho dropped 20g as a bot bonus for evo? riiiiight

^ Maybe people can look at this and stahp making threads now
Even if this is true it doesn't matter. The fact is that there are many of us who don't like Injustice and they want/need an update to MK. If we get NRS's attention on this it may happen.

If only people were crying for the patch like for the "Scorpion needs to be nerfed" we would get the patch. Damn

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
The chances of a new patch probably are still slim to none. NRS are most likely working on other projects right now (like maintaining Injustice) and not interested in patching a 2 and 1/2 year old game. The best chance we have for a new patch is if the community makes an effort to support modders with the PC version. Hopefully, we can get a realistic gameplay mod suggested by top players, instead of only the run-of-the-mill (and expected) nude mods. :p

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Even if this is true it doesn't matter. The fact is that there are many of us who don't like Injustice and they want/need an update to MK. If we get NRS's attention on this it may happen.

If only people were crying for the patch like for the "Scorpion needs to be nerfed" we would get the patch. Damn
How come people complain about patches but then demand patches to MK? ?_? I don't understand the logic here.

Nevertheless, no you probably wouldn't.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I really doubt that they would patch MK9 since they are still working on Injustice and especially this late in the games life. I would rather them start working on MK10 instead of holding out this hope of more patches or a possibility of an UMK9.

rawool

Noob
Is there a way to start a Kickstarter/Indiegogo to pay a dev to patch the game? I remember a thread was started earlier, but it failed because of the fee Microsoft charges for patching. Now, the money could go directly to dev (and any other parties).

I think from commercial point of view it wouldnt be bad move they would show that they still care about their game and are reliable what could help to sell MK10.
Funny and tragic that next to hard case of improving balance stands untouched absurdal situation with DLC characters that are often inplayable because of opponents with no compatibility pack. At least this could be fixed to made patch fixing that there is no difficulty just some short work that would make some players buy those dlc what would give them back money used to patch the game.
Its absurd that thing like this with those DLC's could even come to existence and when it happened it wasnt fixed immediately.

What about making petition to gentlemans from Netherrealm?

aj1701

Noob
Ugh, these threads are pointless. There won't be any more patches. Can this just be closed already?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
It's just good news that money isn't the issue anymore.
It never was in the first place. But lets not get into that before I inadvertently foreshadow things that will happen to Injustice, again.

/thread