What's new

General/Other Bounce Cancel Trait Meter Drain Glitch?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
So i Really i no idea what to call this or if this was known. But I will say this is not useful at all to your game play. Im more or less showing this so it doesn't end up happening. Below is the video showing it. So basically what you do is do any normal move and cancel it into Trait then you Cancel that into a Bounce cancel. And well what happens is you lose all you meter. Yes that is correct if you are able to perform the Cancel and have more than 2 Bars you lose all your bar. So um thanks NRS i guess. Hehe. So um ya.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Ok, wow, I need to look out for that. I'm pretty sloppy on my Z inputs and I can see myself accidentally doing that in a match!

Cool, weird find. Thanks for posting.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ouch. Done fucked up that clash if you trait up before a bounce cancel from a normal. Seems pretty easy to end up doing too. Sucks man.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Noooooooooooo. :(

Those Poor Casual players.
Nothing against casuals, but I really dont see someone who is just here for fun wanting to stick to a character who takes as much training as Zatanna. Its not much fun for folks that dont want to spend time in the lab to play with a lab intensive character as their main.

Like to see this hotfixed though. It'd be a big salty mess if it did start popping up on folks in matches.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This has been known since her release. There was a thread posted a while ago but I can't be bothered finding it. Since it's so specific and easy to avoid it's not so bad. Pre-patch it was a pain because you'd sometimes get it when you meant to cancel trait with a tele (because the inputs weren't as lenient).

You don't even have to do the normal before. Just 4~db(MB) will do it.