What's new

Booger Setups and Gimmicks Questions

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Im looking into playing as freddy and i want some info on setups with sweet dreams.
First off what combos/strings setup nicely into sweet dreams?
What characters should setups like this be used against?
Best combo off a hit Sweet dreams.
Any other interesting freddy info/gimmicks would be nice as well.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
2 2 1+2 and NMS Overhead both give you enough time to throw out a normal Sweet Dreams in the corner (Outside of the corner too, but they can roll.)

You can do literally any normal combo after a sweet dreams, so just do your normal BnB or corner BnB.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
there is this gay glitch where the opponent is able to block sometimes after being hit with a dream drop.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
there is this gay glitch where the opponent is able to block sometimes after being hit with a dream drop.
I don't mind the glitch any more considering you get a free 50/50 mix up, even if the opponent is full screen away. Beware of armor moves, though.

I think the glitch mostly happens when sweet dreams hits as AA. You obviously can't combo, but the stun is possibly longer. Not sure.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
See, in my experience, I can only combo if is an AA or they are doing a special move. The 50/50 is nice but It would be nice to know if I should go for the 50/50 or I can actually go for a combo.