What's new

bomb execution help

Whenever I try to do the Bnb combo, after the Ex bomb I try to execute a medium bomb but Cyrax ends up dashing and when I uppercut the bomb won't hit the opponent.
Also, any tips on execute B+2 into far bomb?

Mr Bonana

Ua Ola I Ke Aloha
For the uppercut combo, you could be trying to do the medium bomb too early. Try waiting a little longer each time you try until you can launch the bomb without dashing forward. Then when you get that down, it's all about landing your uppercut as late as you can so that the bomb can explode and hit them before they land on the ground.

For the B+2, you have to press the inputs while Cyrax is going through the actual movement of the B+2 but press 4 to launch the bomb only when the last hit of B+2 is executed(the bomb in his hand exploding).

Hope this stuff helps!

Garasky

Noob
Whenever I try to do the Bnb combo, after the Ex bomb I try to execute a medium bomb but Cyrax ends up dashing and when I uppercut the bomb won't hit the opponent.
Also, any tips on execute B+2 into far bomb?
I am having the same problem with the first setup as well. I always ended up dashing forward or the bomb comes out too late.

You have to tap Forward Forward very quickly. You can only move forward a little bit for the timing to be right for the uppercut to hit the opponent on to the bomb.

You know if you dash forward too far after releasing medium bomb, you can always do the 1,2,3 damage reset:

jip, 2,1,net, jip, 2,1, ex bomb, medium bomb, 1,2,3, short bomb, net...etc..

Everything you do just takes a little practice, you will eventually get it.

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
What I do is make sure to use the close ex bomb with back back then it seems like u don't dash forward easily when u do the medium bomb ...hope it helps

Mr Bonana

Ua Ola I Ke Aloha
Hmm...i tried what streetsweep does but it's still the same...well for me anyway. For these kinds of things, you just gotta keep practicing....if you want an alternative that does a little bit less damage, you could just do the ex.bomb and then dash in and do Cyrax's BnB NJP combo =)