What's new

Video/Tutorial - Kung Jin Bojutsu max combo guide!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
In the corner the normal bnb after 111 does 1% more (111 xx mop -> 4 xx mop -> j4 xx divekick -> 4 xx swing). After the njp it does more damage if you add u1 in between the njp and the 34 (njp -> u1 -> 34 -> divekick -> 4 xx swing)
as I said above,I can get 37% when in corner,2% more than the one in video,BUT,isn't easy,generally,its hard to connect 2nd bo swat after 4.

MetalBender

Nerf everything forever
that 48% 2 bar is sick! Also I might be wrong but his overhead-low (forward 2 down 1) starter midscreen you can get 1% more if you do f2d1 bf4 run 34 iadk 34 db3, and I think in the corner meterless you can get another 1% also if you do started bf4 34 34 iadk 34 db3, although I cant hit that very reliably online so i dont use it that often

Edit: Just checked it and the f2d1 combo actually does 27%

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
as I said above,I can get 37% when in corner,2% more than the one in video,BUT,isn't easy,generally,its hard to connect 2nd bo swat after 4.
Not really just do 4 when they're at the highest point.

stamatis

Not really just do 4 when they're at the highest point.
It's OK I get you,I tried to do the maximum damage through the easiest way,because this is a tutorial,I didn't want people see the video and say "" I cannot do that during the match".I hope I did it.anyway I get your point.

stamatis

that 48% 2 bar is sick! Also I might be wrong but his overhead-low (forward 2 down 1) starter midscreen you can get 1% more if you do f2d1 bf4 run 34 iadk 34 db3, and I think in the corner meterless you can get another 1% also if you do started bf4 34 34 iadk 34 db3, although I cant hit that very reliably online so i dont use it that often

Edit: Just checked it and the f2d1 combo actually does 27%
Yes i tried to do 1% more than the 47% I saw in a video someone made,the other combos you referring to,I believe,in my opinion always aren't that easy,anyway thanks a lot!

stamatis

Excellent video. Extremely practical and something for every situation - optimized damage, practical application and a little swaggy 'cause we can' at the end.,

I like how straight forward it is, no idiotic techno or death-metal screaming, no silly-long intros. Good shit man, very good shit. Do one of these for Lao next, =]

If I could make ONE suggestion, it would be to include input notation somewhere, if not in the video, perhaps the YouTube description. A video like this is aimed more towards either new players, or new player to KJ and notations would help a new player quite a bit. Thats not to take anything away from this video though, in my opinion this is exactly what a combo video should be, but thats the only thing that I thought could be 'improved' on.
Thanks a lot man,I m glad you liked it,but I am afraid I will disappoint you on the Lao suggestion, since @ETC Mcfly reigns ,I cannot touch him!

Last edited: