What's new

Strategy BnB 44% 1 bar. And no meter strats.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Jump 2 2,2 electric cage MB, B3, jump 3 B2,3,U 1+3. 45% - 12 hits. (correction to title)

If you have no meter trying jailing opponents into blocking by ending strings that connect with Lighting Bomb, or leave hem standing with Lighting Storm LS seems to give Black Adam a almost free dash/jump in combo that has to be blocked. The "free" part is not fully tested yet. Note - opponents can counter with a wake attack or jump but those can be easily countered if anticipated.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
nice thanks for this, its 54% with 3 trait orbs =:joker:
good find, but I feel like I shouldnt of posted the combo because it rarely works off a jump in attack. Idk why? The lightning cage never comes but like 1/20 attempts. Seems broke. Only guaranteed combo i can get off of a jump in attack is 112 black rain, B2,3,u 1+3 for sucky damage compared to what i think i could do.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Jump 2 2,2 electric cage MB, B3, jump 3 B2,3,U 1+3. 45% - 12 hits. (correction to title)

If you have no meter trying jailing opponents into blocking by ending strings that connect with Lighting Bomb, or leave hem standing with Lighting Storm LS seems to give Black Adam a almost free dash/jump in combo that has to be blocked. The "free" part is not fully tested yet. Note - opponents can counter with a wake attack or jump but those can be easily countered if anticipated.
You know...you get 47% without the b3. Jump 3 and then 223.

Edit: NVM again you didn't use trait in the combo.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Still struggling .... Id like to be equipped to punish all scenarios. Imo to play BA effectively you would need a combo with just using MB 40ish%, a combo with just character trait 40ish%, and one using both for max damage. No meter no meter no trait looks to be mid 30%. All this is aside from using multiple MBs. Don't want to get too complicated.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Correction - Jump2 2,2 is unreliable. Use jump2 1,1 to start the combo. So jump2 1,1 lightning cage MB, B3, Jump3 B2,3,U1+3. Just be careful cause its a high starter to mid on 2nd hit. Hopefully you have condition the opponent to always block high to avoid getting blown up by B2 which is an overhead. I would never ever block low against BA if I play him.

Correction - Jump2 2,2 is unreliable. Use jump2 1,1 to start the combo. So jump2 1,1 lightning cage MB, B3, Jump3 B2,3,U1+3. Just be careful cause its a high starter to mid on 2nd hit. Hopefully you have condition the opponent to always block high to avoid getting blown up by B2 which is an overhead. I would never ever block low against BA if I play him.
But off a crossup j2 it works fine doesn't it?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
How the hell do you get the B3 to connect consistently? I'm using this as my BnB right now but I'm leaving the B3 out and just going straight to the B2, 3, U 1+3, which does 38% (48% with orbs).

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
How the hell do you get the B3 to connect consistently? I'm using this as my BnB right now but I'm leaving the B3 out and just going straight to the B2, 3, U 1+3, which does 38% (48% with orbs).
Timing is strict with BA in his higher damaging combos. B3 with definently hit after LC MB. I want to pick BA up as a main but I cant hit Jump 2, B2,3 11 Black rain into dash B2,3,U1+3. 37% no meter. Cant hit the 11 but 2/5 attempts.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Yea guys this combo is gonna still be useful actually. I can hit the b3 almost every time now so it really take time and getting used to. You just have to get used to the timing of EX cage ending.

Dan

KomboMaker
I just checked your combo and what I saw is that after the b3 you are using j2 instead of j3. So the combo is not 44% but 41%.

I believe that using the j2 is better than the j3 because it makes the combo more consistent.

Anyway, thanks for the video and the combo.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
J2 makes the ending effortless. J3 is a pain in the ass and I dont use it but I figured someone would say I should be doing max damage or some shit. Shout outs for video Slaj!