What's new

Blow me up for this (New corner BnB)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Well...I've been using this BnB forever because I find that it's better than the regular BnB.

Here it is: 321 x Acid Hand , 321 x FFB , 4 x EN SFB , 321 x Slide/Invis

Now why do I think it's a better BnB: Well, first of all, it's a wall carry without the need of a hitconfirm of 321.

Secondly, the gravity after the combo guarantees an instant get up / roll / wake-up AKA American reset.But this is only if you do the Invis ender.

Lastly, but the least important, it does more damage.Only 3% more I believe, no biggie.But it's something.

There you go.Take it as you will, but hopefully I'll see Reptiles doing this instead of random cross-ups in the corner for no reason.

EDIT: In the title, it says "new" it's not "new" more like "my"

Seapeople

This one's for you
jip 321, njp, 4~ffb, 321~sfb, 321~invis/slide = 43% / 45%
Not to blow you up. This just seems to be better for the amount of damage + meterless, and it's basically the same amount of wall carry.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
jip 321, njp, 4~ffb, 321~sfb, 321~invis/slide = 43% / 45%
Not to blow you up. This just seems to be better for the amount of damage + meterless, and it's basically the same amount of wall carry.
I know that but you can't just 321 elbow dash it has to be hit confirmed where as in 321 x Acid Hand you could just input it and not have to worry about anything since it's neutral and you have positional advantage.

But to each their own :)

I know that but you can't just 321 elbow dash it has to be hit confirmed where as in 321 x Acid Hand you could just input it and not have to worry about anything since it's neutral and you have positional advantage.

But to each their own :)
I think these are the same. I don't get it. Press 321, if blocking throw acid hand, if not dash. That's how I approach it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I think these are the same. I don't get it. Press 321, if blocking throw acid hand, if not dash. That's how I approach it.

There are some cases though that people will know you'll try to hitconfirm that so they let go of block at the last hit.(Kind of like Sub zero's 212)

There are some cases though that people will know you'll try to hitconfirm that so they let go of block at the last hit.(Kind of like Sub zero's 212)
Then they get blown up. I don't understand. I'm not being a smart Ass I legit don't understand. You like 321 acid hand. I do that on block. If I connect I dash etc. What's the difference in me hit/block confirming and just typing in 321acid hand regardless?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Then they get blown up. I don't understand. I'm not being a smart Ass I legit don't understand. You like 321 acid hand. I do that on block. If I connect I dash etc. What's the difference in me hit/block confirming and just typing in 321acid hand regardless?

Rephrase that I didn't get it.But like I said in my last post people would know you'd hit confirm it and let go of block on the last hit.Then you get the acid hand and what's your follow up?This combo that's what.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yeah, if it hit confirm I go for the dash combo that does major damage with no meter, if I see them blocking I go for acid hand. If I'm going to waste meter in the corner I'm going for the 1 bar 50%. JIP 321 Ex acid hand, 4 fastball, 321 slowball, 321 slide.

Medina4life

Media Master
Yeah, if it hit confirm I go for the dash combo that does major damage with no meter, if I see them blocking I go for acid hand. If I'm going to waste meter in the corner I'm going for the 1 bar 50%. JIP 321 Ex acid hand, 4 fastball, 321 slowball, 321 slide.
I think that combo is a little tricky, for something a little safer I do the jip 321 acid hand, 4 ex ffb, 321 sfb, 321 slide... SOOO easy to do, the timing is the same as his normal bnb pretty much and does 48 percent I think

Rephrase that I didn't get it.But like I said in my last post people would know you'd hit confirm it and let go of block on the last hit.Then you get the acid hand and what's your follow up?This combo that's what.
You made it sound as if you do 321acid hand regardless of hit confirming. I am aware you can combo off of it. My point is why commit to acid hand when you can confirm into dash. Simmer down chief.