What's new

Blind Tournament

Hey everyone. First time on this site. Was hoping I could get some help. I am playing in an Injustice tournament this weekend with a bunch of people from work. The catch is we all agreed to go in fresh, that no one could play the game before the tournament. Of course there are a couple of jerks that played the demo already and a couple that completely ignored the agreement and played the game. I personally don't like cheating so I am not going to play until the tourney. Plus, I have that natural nerd gene that makes me better at video games than the average noob. = P Here is where I need help I don't really know which character I should play with in this tournament. I have no idea who is fast or who is slow etc. In Mortal Kombat 9 I used Scorpion(like everyone and their mom), Kung Lao, Cyrax, and Johnny Cage. If someone could give me suggestions on character that are similar to these play styles or just easy to use. Along with maybe a full move/combo list that would be nice. Also if there is anything I should know. I know there is a new clash system I need to investigate. Thanks for all the help.

I feel like you could probably do well with Batman. Not that he handles identical to Scorpion or anything, but he seems to be a fairly easy character to pick up and learn some chains with. You could also choose Deathstroke for a really easy zoning game, just gotta watch it when people rush you down.

Deathstroke has a couple tools to keep his opponents away from melee range. His sword flip move is pretty good if your enemy tries to jump in at you. Deathstroke also has several options with is guns, including low shots and mid-air shots, that can be used to keep people away.