What's new

Match Footage Black Adam Video thread

haketh

Noob
This is a thread we can use to keep track of and organize match vids for Black Adam. I'm going to try and organize the thread like we do for Vid threads on Dustloop, have it organized by BA vs Character too make it easy to research MUs and a second post for Combo and Tech Vids

[

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Stickied. Ill try to get as much of my stuff that gets recorded put in here. Ill look out for videos of Rico, Godspeed, and others to compile as well.

haketh

Noob
PM me or post on here vids, I'll try to get them linked up and organized as soon as possible.

One note don't just put up any footage for being archived in the thread, be selective. We don't want xxDeathreaper420xx vs XXXSepirothNOSCOPEMLGXXX choking up the thread

haketh

Noob
Oh man I've been streaming Adam for like a week straight, let me know when you're ready lol

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
I plan on updating the OP around 6:00 everyday I get matches that should be put up, I get off of Work Based around 3:30 and I usually have meetings and such till 6:00, best time for me. Gonna try and get some matches we already have access to up.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I plan on updating the OP around 6:00 everyday I get matches that should be put up, I get off of Work Based around 3:30 and I usually have meetings and such till 6:00, best time for me. Gonna try and get some matches we already have access to up.
Ill try to help out as much as i can since i now have moerator powers in this forum. Let me know if you need help anytime.

haketh

Noob
Sweet, I'll let you know if I need any help. If any matches you feel need to be added go ahead and add them if I already haven't.

Really looking for matches for bad or weird MUs people might not really know about like Hawkgirl *Bias*

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Sweet, I'll let you know if I need any help. If any matches you feel need to be added go ahead and add them if I already haven't.

Really looking for matches for bad or weird MUs people might not really know about like Hawkgirl *Bias*
Ill get some Hawkgirl matches up soon. I play trepound in atlanta a lot.

haketh

Noob
Adding matches and Smarrgasm has also, PM matches you think should be added whether the Adam player wins or loses, the more sources we have the better.