What's new

Black Adam Double Scaling?

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
I fiddled around with this for a while after seeing myself do rediculously low damage off a 22 hitter. Ive come to the conclusion that there is in fact double scaling on a few of his combos after 1.06. Before I get yelled at, yes Im aware of the changes to BA as of late. What you guys think? Please discuss and be respectful. Im sorry if this was already a topic, I couldnt find it.
Edit: One of the juggles im refering to is 22xxDB1»22xxDB3mb»B3»JI2»B23U+1+3

27%lolwut? B23U+1+3 does 20% naked.

I got all of this info by running a vanilla version of the game, looking at every patch's notes and a shit ton of algebra.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

vicious1024

Does it matter?
Yeah, the route they went with his damage scaling seems really odd. All of his BnB's still do the same amount of damage they did before the patch. Though, the amount of damage he does from stray hits and improvised combos, seems to have gone down. Perhaps, mostly due to Black Magic.

He still gets 40% off of a MB Dive Kick, or a b.23. His 46%, meterless, combo is still intact as well.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Yeah, the route they went with his damage scaling seems really odd. All of his BnB's still do the same amount of damage they did before the patch. Though, the amount of damage he does from stray hits and improvised combos, seems to have gone down. Perhaps, mostly due to Black Magic.

He still gets 40% off of a MB Dive Kick, or a b.23. His 46%, meterless, combo is still intact as well.
Yeah MB Light Cage as well
If Im correct, which I think I am(Confident with my math skillz), then this is the same issue Scorp had pre 1.6

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2