What's new

General/Other - Tremor BF2 vs D'vorah

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Where the hell was everyone complaining 12 months ago? First Flash and now this braindead bitch...

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Just so you know, this isn't a Tremor specific issue. D'vorah can run under Cage's fireball, Reptile's spit, Flame Fist Liu's high fireball, and probably a few more I don't remember.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Why does this disgusting thing make its way with projectiles?

First Flash and Superman dashing past projectiles now this, NRS please.

To be fair, people have been talking/complaining (whatever you want to call it) about D'vorah since the game came out. I remember the "Top 5" discussions back then and her name always came up. If anything she was just forgotten about by some until a little while ago.

That being said, please adjust her hit box so this isn't an issue going forward.

D. R.

Noob
I remember this. lol Hopefully NRS figures out how to actually program hit and hurt boxes instead of just pasting it on the character's model in most cases, not just D'Vorah. Whiffing issues when things should actually be hitting is so infuriating. If shit like this still occurs with the next patch then it shows incompetence on their part. 2D model style hitboxes shouldn't be that hard to create even if the characters are rendered in 3D.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
How about making Subzero and Mileena get hit by Reptile forceball while they slide/roll while we're at it?