What's new

Best XBL arcade game besides UMK3?

Hey guys, just asking because I have some points and I want to know what games you guys like... Just tell me a litlte about them and why you like them... Im having a little trouble making up my mind about what game to get?

I have: UMK3, Galaga, Aegis Wing, Hexid HD, and Geometry wars

Marble Blast Ultra is alot of fun but there's only like 5 MP maps. If they released some new DL content I'd be all over it.

UNO, Texas Hold 'Em, Track & Field are all pretty fun with multiplayer.

My 21 month old son loves Boom Boom Rocket since he just started loving fireworks.

When the level is over, he says "Again?" and I play one more level. Then he says, "All gone?" and runs over to slap the screen as if to make them start up again.

Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting - I like fighting games and Street Fighter is really awesome. Different matchups require players to use strategies and a variety of tactics like in UMK 3. Although lag can be a major issue at times depending on connection, if both players have good connections, it is practically lag free.

Bomberman Live - Very addictive and fun to hear what people say over the mic. I can play it for hours.

Prince of Persia Classic - I had fond memories of the original but never beat it. I beat this version. The remake of the graphics was done well.

Double Dragon - Fond memories playing this in the arcade

TMNT Arcade - Same as DD

Honorable Mentions:
Fatal Fury Special
Doom
Marathon 2: Durandal

QuiGonZel said:
UNO, Texas Hold 'Em, Track & Field are all pretty fun with multiplayer.

My 21 month old son loves Boom Boom Rocket since he just started loving fireworks.

When the level is over, he says "Again?" and I play one more level. Then he says, "All gone?" and runs over to slap the screen as if to make them start up again.
LMFAO! HOW CUTE LOL