What's new

Question Best teabag?

Who has the best teabag in the game?

I vote for noob saibot, I remember when konqrr was teabagging 801vegeta with noob and I determined at that moment it was the best, I almost picked up noob because of his teabag

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
LOL Tooth... of course you would make a thread on this.

I only teabag you guys because it's so funny to you lol... I never do it anywhere else <3

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
It may not be a teabag per say, but Sheeva ducking then block, release, block and repeat is pretty awesome.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Community I'm disappointed in the level or lack of expertise in teabagging

For example Seven74 let me teach u how to tea bag w ermac

You're on the right track but have not quiet reached where u need to be yet

At a tourney, defeat your opponent w ermac and when it says finish him jump towards his head and do your air blast move (DB2) and then tell your opponent thanks for doing business w u, that u will have their photo developed shortly

10 mins from then find your opponent and hand him a polaroid printed out picture of his characters face destroyed and then ask him to pay for it all day/weekend

----------

A lesser tea bag would be pick kenshi and talk extremely low the whole match

Upon winning just screm over an over and over at the loudest possible level "BEES BEES BEES BEES" while doing reflect move jumping and dashing around

Flagg

Noob
Baraka's is quite good, cause he sort of clasps his hands together, as if he is gripping the head and dunking away to his hearts content.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I know how to make subzero do this on wakeup off a certain set up if he does an ice clone as a wakeup with Sonya. Its pretty funny.
Yea, I wasn't sure how I triggered it, but I do remember it being off a wake up, and I've also seen Cyrax do it too. So it's probably a wake up glitch.